Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Feb 13, 09:41:51
proposing to mah gf Angel's Breath tomorrow :D
Hey, that's wonderful!  Good luck  :D

I just bought my luggage in preparation for Bronycon(At the price it was at I couldn't say no....)

Ramisha

I am getting ACBF for my birthday!!! It's in 3 months but NEVERMIND I'M GETTING IT

Pipkin

Ramisha

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. the name is long so I just say ABCF.

Little Star

Got female lead in the school play!
"Oliver Twist"
I'm Nancy c:

Pipkin

2014 Feb 14, 12:16:32 #4185 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 14, 12:18:42 by Pipkin
I got to work this morning and found out the fire system has finally been fixed......what was wrong?

Exactly what I said was wrong.....no wonder i'm considered the on call tech support at work....

Like this morning the bakery printer was broken again....I can fix it....or I could if the company didn't limit my permissions on the workstations...I had to call our tech support who are all a bunch of morons.....seriously, here were a couple questions
"How were you trying to add the printer"..."I can't, I don't have the permissions that's why I have to call you guys"
"How do you know the printer isn't in the selection list"........."......uh....it's not in the selection list?"-Yeah, he actually asked me that!
He also asked me what IP address the printer was running.....USB printers don't run on IP addresses...they're plug and play(at least ours are)....he INSISTED it was on an IP......long story short it took AN HOUR AND A HALF for this guy to install a USB printer to the computer....

.....why aren't I working in tech support? lol

Dark Hooves

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 13, 12:18:50
Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Feb 13, 09:41:51
proposing to mah gf Angel's Breath tomorrow :D
Hey, that's wonderful!  Good luck  :D

I just bought my luggage in preparation for Bronycon(At the price it was at I couldn't say no....)

she said yes, Angel and I are officialy engaged now

:D :3
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Jenzy

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Feb 12, 07:52:05
Probably getting Animal Crossing today or tomorrow!!

Ugh but shipping takes two days.. OH WELL!

If you're getting New Leaf, YAAAY!!! :D

It'd be neat to visit your town with the others. And of course, tour around in my "outdated" town. (Seriously. I'm still stuck at November. I'm only slowly time travelling on past days to make sure no villager leaves. :v)

Finished a bunch'a doodles for V-Day! Now I'm off to enjoy playing the Wii U... by myself.

It's fine. I'm not that lonely. X3

GoldenTerrabyte

2014 Feb 14, 19:10:19 #4188 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 14, 19:53:09 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Feb 14, 16:03:03
Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Feb 12, 07:52:05
Probably getting Animal Crossing today or tomorrow!!

Ugh but shipping takes two days.. OH WELL!

If you're getting New Leaf, YAAAY!!! :D

It'd be neat to visit your town with the others. And of course, tour around in my "outdated" town. (Seriously. I'm still stuck at November. I'm only slowly time travelling on past days to make sure no villager leaves. :v)

Finished a bunch'a doodles for V-Day! Now I'm off to enjoy playing the Wii U... by myself.

Also, if you have the Beautiful ordinance set on your town, you can go to the current time and nobody moves out. I've expiremented with it. Trust me, it works. But be careful, don't set the time ahead as soon as you set it. Set the beautiful ordinance, set it ahead by ONE DAY, no more. THEN set it to the real time. ;)

Post Merge

Ramisha gave me this cute picture of what Rainstorm would look like if he were a dragon!
I'm back

Julius

I have two smiles, one of them came yesterday but I forgot to post it here.

First smile comes from my dear best friend Button, she sent me a little Valentine's card which made my day. I'd never gotten anything for Valentine's day before so it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! 0:)

The second smile is a friend is working on a certain art request I made and she's showing me little sneak peeks while she works on it. I love it so much. :3
Purr~

GuitarBrony

Got to watch some pony stuff with my dad. Doubt he'll join the herd, but it was still cool.  ^-^
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Julius

I finished Super Mario 3D World. It was amazing. :')

And I made my first sale! Someone bought my Chrysallis shirt! I'd actually forgotten about that! X3
Purr~

Little Star

Animal Crossing!!!! *does a dance*

Pipkin

Started playing Magic(As my steam banner points out  :P)....While it annoyed me at first it's slowly growing on me(As i'm starting to unlock useable cards).

I even played a couple PvP games with the local duelist(I won't say who won :P)
.....ok, yes I did win 2/3 but he kinda got screwed on his last hand so i'll say it was a tie for now XD

Ramisha

Wow those people on Wajas said my drawings are awesome?! Yay  :D

Pipkin

AcousticMandoBrony released Laughter, so glad I woke up early for.....the first time this year at the very least and could listen to it!

Jenzy

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Feb 14, 19:10:19
Quote from: Jenzy on 2014 Feb 14, 16:03:03
(Seriously. I'm still stuck at November. I'm only slowly time travelling on past days to make sure no villager leaves. :v)

Also, if you have the Beautiful ordinance set on your town, you can go to the current time and nobody moves out. I've expiremented with it. Trust me, it works. But be careful, don't set the time ahead as soon as you set it. Set the beautiful ordinance, set it ahead by ONE DAY, no more. THEN set it to the real time. ;)

It seems a bit risky. Since from time to time, some villagers say they're moving after a few days of play (like after a week, there's a new leave notice)

And I've had the ordinance set to Keep Blazeton Beautiful in like, forever ago! (Best ordinance ever! I was going to go with Night Owl too, but you could only have one. Oh well. I can keep up with the actual times.)

If that was the case with Time Travelling 3 Months ahead (to real time), that'd be great. Though, I still want to get through Thanksgiving and Toy Day. And some fish tourneys ahead... X3
Ugh. I wish my 3DS wasn't taken away back then. This is ridiculous. But TT's kind of giving me advantage on doing other things, despite me only needing at least an hour per day with my town.

Been playing Mario Kart DS/Wii/7. Even though May 30 is so far away, I'm just so hyped about Mario Kart 8! :D

Little Star

https://soundcloud.com/littlestarsong/what-is-wrong-with-you-people

This.Right.Here.
Julius Pipkin and super Chris know what this is xD

Midnight Breeze

I'm finally getting around to learning Spanish.

Luminescence

I finally found something really challenging for me!  :D   (Unfortunately It is learning piano, which I have no Idea about!  ovO)
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Go Up