Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

I'm feeling FANTASTIC! Absolutely FANTASTIC! :3

I've been having bizarre dreams for a while, they're finally gone! I slept SO good last night! The day is bright as can be! And finally, there's... This! :D

http://doesitworksjay.tumblr.com/post/68508415940/i-made-sea-salt-ice-cream-and-its-the-best-thing

That was last night. :')
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Orange peach mango juice.
I'm back

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 30, 13:16:58

I've been having bizarre dreams for a while, they're finally gone! I slept SO good last night! The day is bright as can be! And finally, there's... This! :D

http://doesitworksjay.tumblr.com/post/68508415940/i-made-sea-salt-ice-cream-and-its-the-best-thing

Sea salt ice cream? Never heard of it...

It doesn't actually taste like brine, does it?

Julius

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Nov 30, 15:00:20
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 30, 13:16:58

Sea salt ice cream? Never heard of it...

It doesn't actually taste like brine, does it?

It's hard to explain honestly since the mix is so... Perfect you know? The best way to put it I guess is...

It's salty... And sweet too!

That's exactly how it feels like. You get the salty flavor first then the sweet. It's strong enough to feel both at every bite, but neither flavor overlaps, it's a perfect mix. :o

I think I'm starting to ramble here though, it's best to try it for yourself definitely. I can link you to the recipe if you'd dare make something so weird sounding! I say it's worth it! :P
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Me? Prepare food from scratch?

Lolno.

Julius

2013 Nov 30, 15:50:26 #3805 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 01, 02:33:04 by Julius
*Giggles*

I'm just going to leave this here anyway. ;)

http://www.food.com/recipe/sea-salt-ice-cream-177919

Post Merge

I like Vodka! I like Wine! They sure make me happy~! 0:)
Purr~

Pipkin

We had our staff xmas party last night.  It was honestly nice to be able to laugh for a change....and alot of it at my own expense.  Let me tell you what I mean: At every xmas party the group is faced with the "purple book", which is filled with stupidly hilarious stories of things employees have done that is embarrassing.  Well apparently half the book was about me...
Every spoiler has a story and a related "gag gift" i received from it.

Spoiler: show

I was given a microphone because I like singing in the coolers

The Bakery manager and I were in the back trying to remember the names of the 7 dwarfs.....now I do remember once saying I have no recollection of basically ANY disney movies so I couldn't remember if there was a dwarf named sleezy.......so she made one

This one needs a backstory......we had a customer come into the store one day and for whatever reason he called the grocery manager "Big Daddy"......so, as if that wasn't bad enough, a couple days later I hear our infamous bakery manager call "Big Daddy to receiving"...she was in the break room so I proceeded to go tell her she can't go paging that over the intercom and as i'm walking through receiving to the break room this BIG 6'3" 275lb truck driver walks up to little 5'5" 140lb me and asks..."Are you Big Daddy?"

I dont think i've ever seen my face more red....

I got this one because apparently it's ok to pick on someone because they've memorized their SSN, Health card, Bank Card, Credit Card, and Drivers License numbers...

Ahh, the pylon award......apparently this is what you get if you say or do something so completely stupid people shake their head in disbelief.....so what did I do?
The Bakery manager needs a pail of icing open...she asks me to do it..
Me:Don't you have like a special tool that does this for you?
Her:Yeah....YOU!

And FINALLY, I got this, in front of the entire store, because they found out I was traveling to Baltimore next year...and they also know why.

Jenzy

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Dec 01, 15:27:08
We had our staff xmas party last night.  It was honestly nice to be able to laugh for a change....and alot of it at my own expense.  Let me tell you what I mean: At every xmas party the group is faced with the "purple book", which is filled with stupidly hilarious stories of things employees have done that is embarrassing.  Well apparently half the book was about me...

[spoiler]

The Bakery manager and I were in the back trying to remember the names of the 7 dwarfs.....now I do remember once saying I have no recollection of basically ANY disney movies so I couldn't remember if there was a dwarf named sleezy.......so she made one

This one needs a backstory......we had a customer come into the store one day and for whatever reason he called the grocery manager "Big Daddy"......so, as if that wasn't bad enough, a couple days later I hear our infamous bakery manager call "Big Daddy to receiving"...she was in the break room so I proceeded to go tell her she can't go paging that over the intercom and as i'm walking through receiving to the break room this BIG 6'3" 275lb truck driver walks up to little 5'5" 140lb me and asks..."Are you Big Daddy?"

I got this one because apparently it's ok to pick on someone because they've memorized their SSN, Health card, Bank Card, Credit Card, and Drivers License numbers...

Ahh, the pylon award......apparently this is what you get if you say or do something so completely stupid people shake their head in disbelief.....so what did I do?

And FINALLY, I got this, in front of the entire store, because they found out I was traveling to Baltimore next year...and they also know why.
[/spoiler]

Awwww! That's pretty nice! Some of the stories were really interesting. Especially the mic, big mug, and wow. That Dashie...

The staff you're with seem really nice. lol

Ramisha

Downloaded a new game....
I think I'm addicted  DD: bbbbut
I have homework and I gotta play LoE when it comes out and I have to study geography!
Game: hahahahaah no you don't.

oh also this new awesomesomesomesome avatar! :D so awesome and now I want a pink scarf :3

Julius

I'm going to start calling you Big Daddy now Laptop~ ;)
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Wow, that narrator...King's Quest 6 flashback.

Ramisha

I found out 2 more girls like my special somepony...
now this might name somepony sad, but not me. They're lame to say the least so I've got more chances than them  ovO I'm evil like that

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Dec 01, 15:40:57
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Dec 01, 15:27:08

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Awwww! That's pretty nice! Some of the stories were really interesting. Especially the mic, big mug, and wow. That Dashie...

The staff you're with seem really nice. lol

It's a Crystal Empire Rainbow Dash! O: I think I have one of those. My mom wanted to do something nice for me but only had like $5, so she went to a dollar store, I think, and managed to find a few Crystal Empire brushable ponies. ^-^ That was a few months ago.

'Tis December, and you know what that means?
That's right!

Yogscast livestreams every day throughout the entire month, all for charity!

The best part is, today is day 2, they started the stream about an hour ago (1 PM CST), and they've already raised $142,000. :]
If you donate, I think, at least $25, you get a HumbleBundle pack that gives you 7 games, if I remember correctly.

I think people save up money all year just to donate it. There have already been donations of $500-$1,337. :I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Looks like China's first Lunar mission was a success, the robotic rover touched down this morning.

One must wonder what ever happened to NASA. In only 11 years, the USA went from not even having a space program to sending human beings to the moon and back, then out of the blue they just said "Meh, we're tired." and haven't done a darned thing since. The USA still has hundreds of millions of dollars in equipment sitting on the moon doing nothing after 40 years...  :s

High hopes that China steps up the plate and leads humanity in Lunar development. Hopefully they won't pull a NASA on us.

Julius

Purr~

Aerodash

Brother and I will be picking up a couple of 2DSes this Christmas ^^

Ramisha

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Dec 03, 00:54:01
Hopefully they won't pull a NASA on us.

heh... that just reminded me of one episode from Xiaolin Showdown, when Jack Spicer was bad at everything and the bad guys made a term for losing. It's "getting Jack-ed"  lol okay nevermind

Chishio Kunrin

Day 3 of the Yogscast charity livestreams, and they've already raised $200,000! O: Yognaughts are amazing!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ryo_D_Disk

The song contest begins agian now and with some awsome ponies involved it should be fun
We would love for you all to join us it would make my day :D

Julius

I'm a Prince! :')
Purr~

Go Up