Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

Chrisgotjar

2013 Aug 08, 09:23:55 #3081 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 09:33:13 by Chrisgotjar
Went to our weekly Coffee morning with the Amateur Dramatics/Community Theater group.

Our oldest member who's been doing theater for around 40-50 years suddenly goes "Is Chris going to be in the November show? Cause he's a bloody good actor" O:

Then a few minutes later I heard a young boy and girl at a table round the corner singing the My Little Pony theme song.

Today's been a strange day so far lol
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Princess Feenix

Finished doing vector art of an OC of mine and uploaded it to my DeviantArt. ^-^ Very happy with it. :D

Stardust Dragon

This one requires a touch of backstory:  I've been working at a theatre rep company over the summer, and I've run a spot for our production of Shrek.  One of my roommates is the actor who plays Shrek, and I was, coincidentally, Shrek's spot for whenever he needed one.  I've worn a "Luna is Best Princess" t-shirt on occasion to work calls, which I personally find to be the truth for me anyways, though very few people seem to have made mention of the shirt.  In the musical, Shrek mentions the moon in two separate songs; "Who I'd Be" and "When Words Fail", for the curious.

We're wrapping up this week, and saying goodbye to the whole process and shows we've made happen over 3 months, and I'd been feeling a bit down about a few things.  Last night I noticed during one of Shrek's songs, when he mentions the moon, he gestures in the direction of the spotlight I'm operating, the only one up at that point.  My roommate knew I was spotting him beforehand, but I thought it was just another random direction he'd chosen to point as normal and thought nothing of it.

Then today, we ran the show once, and both of those songs for the purposes of putting them on video.  All four times, without fail, Shrek pointed straight at my spotlight and, consequently, me, looking almost right in my eyes, even though I don't know if he could directly see me.  The simple gesture was awesome enough, but considering I sometimes imagine myself as an envoy of Luna, being used as a placeholder for the moon was really something for me.  I almost felt like I had my pegasus OC's wings in reality.

Julius

Tears of joy are always nice, in my humble opinion at least. :)

Also... Getting ready to- Finally -buy New Leaf. I tried the Animal Crossing plaza for the Wii U yesterday and I'm so pumped now! :3
Purr~

super_chris85

Mass efeect 3 videos see this face in comment Oo_oO.... Javik is in my computer now

narwhaliagames

I just moved in to my new house yay! :D ^-^ :]

Julius

Purr~

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Aug 10, 15:06:13
NEW LEAF! :D
gasp whats your friend code maybe we could see each others towns

Book Smarts

No more Saturday morning work shifts  :P

narwhaliagames

Julius

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Aug 10, 15:11:37
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Aug 10, 15:06:13
NEW LEAF! :D
gasp whats your friend code maybe we could see each others towns

Julius, 0662-3544-3140. ^-^
Purr~

narwhaliagames

got all set up in my new house

Chrisgotjar

A super special awesome smile today. :D

Went off to Peterborough to watch Equestria Girls at the Cinema with a load of people from UKofEquestria. There were 9 of us in the end.

Afterwards we went off hunting for Pony Merch and I managed to get a wave 7 blind bag of Holly Dash.

There was even a brushable luna. LUNA! Sadly though I didn't get it.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

The Stars

Just got a mouse with a maximum refresh rate of 1000hz as apposed to my other one with a max of 150 :P That delay between 8ms and 1ms refresh rate is just baffleingly noticeable o.o
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Little Star

Being two minutes into today~

Anyways yesterday and so far 2 minutes today, loud music keeping me awake. Also talking to Button and Julius~

narwhaliagames

i don't have to do middle school orientation yay

Little Star

Going shopping and getting primer and felt tip eyeliner  *-* :nod:

The Wandering Magus

getting to be online again ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

FanofRainbowDash

hosting a custom brushable OC contest!

Go Up