Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Kingdom Hearts, Pie, Butt, my Angel Princess, a nice start for my Tumblr, and my step dad coming back for a week, all in one day. ^-^
Purr~

PrincessButton

Actually being productive.
Babysitting. (sucks actually but I get paid)
Applying for a real job.
Getting more into the fandom.
Not letting people bring me down.
^-^ ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

getting to see a bunch of science fair projects :3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

According to Julius, it's crazy that I didn't share this sooner, but I forgot to mention that I saw Equestria Girls in theaters yesterday. c: That was /yesterday's/ smile, though.  ^-^

Enstramentall

I'm back. It's kinda hard to believe I've been gone for so long....

I've been doing a lot of stuff, including being in a musical through my church, "The Pirates of Penzance," left one school for another, started costuming, and have been trying to earn my artistic skills back, because I've been gone for so long.

Well, I hope y'all will welcome me back into the family! I missed you guys!  ^-^ <3
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Pipkin

Quote from: Enstramentall on 2013 Jun 24, 18:11:54
I'm back. It's kinda hard to believe I've been gone for so long....

I've been doing a lot of stuff, including being in a musical through my church, "The Pirates of Penzance," left one school for another, started costuming, and have been trying to earn my artistic skills back, because I've been gone for so long.

Well, I hope y'all will welcome me back into the family! I missed you guys!  ^-^ <3

Welcome back :D

Bacon for dinner....because bacon

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jun 24, 18:02:57
According to Julius, it's crazy that I didn't share this sooner, but I forgot to mention that I saw Equestria Girls in theaters yesterday. c: That was /yesterday's/ smile, though.  ^-^

It was Ryo silly, I just exploded because I can watch it on my Livingroom... Technically. X3

This moment... Right now... My ears... I can't say what's going on but... This is epic history... Happening right now. :3
Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

It was I wanted to see it and now I have expect a review up soon for it Man THat was awsome that was a good film Im SO happy to watch it Loved it

PrincessButton

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jun 24, 21:21:16
This moment... Right now... My ears... I can't say what's going on but... This is epic history... Happening right now. :3

:D
And Gabe's laugh!  :3

Julius

Purr~

Jenzy

Nopony wants me in though... :P

Ryo_D_Disk

Signging a Duet with Button Aka Pinkie Pie Made my morning at 3am

Julius

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jun 24, 21:55:50

Get a microphone that doesn't hurt ears and it will be wonderful to have you in the call. :I
Purr~

byndbored

There are steam points cards where I live now. :D
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

PrincessButton

2013 Jun 25, 03:07:00 #2834 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 25, 03:14:42 by Pinkie Pie
How is that a smile? o_o
Unless it's like this
Spoiler: show

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Jun 24, 22:01:30
Signging a Duet with Button Aka Pinkie Pie Made my morning at 3am

Pipkin

My gaming buddies were on teamspeak last night...i was starting to get bored :D...i had a funny moment with them last night too.

One of the things we like doing is we'll camp this one room called banquet hall, which is literally a medieval style dining room in the enemies' base/castle.  Normally I sit on the top level and watch 2 doors and the other 2 on my team will sit on the lower level and pick a door each, but i died so I had to make my way back to the enemy base.

Just as I was about to come through the lower door into banquet hall I called out "Where's Pinkie Pie?....HERE I AM!!" just as I opened the door.  I think i startled both of them because they both turned around and tried to shoot me....yay for friendly fire  X3

....my group's been dead lately and I don't like that...we need a call  :P

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

I just finished watching Equestria Girls, and I gotta say, thanks again for sharing the link Butt! That was really good! :3
Purr~

Blues-Music

Gonna get my 3ds and wii u today  :3

Ryo_D_Disk

Oh I love the smell of cardgames in the morning

yep The dueling pony after a long drout has got new cards

Go Up