Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

bacon, eggs and pancake for breakfast ovO
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chrisgotjar

I looked at my UKofEquestria avatar and realised "hold on I actually drew that!"  lol
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

The Wandering Magus

mostly understood the optics class...
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Angels Breath2

Smile of the day my man calling me on the phone to talk to me he's so wonderful he made my day love you darky <3 <3

The Wandering Magus

good food for lunch :3

ComputerDeathglare

My mom has been making me walk at least eight miles a day, my record being eighteen, and now I can alllmmooosssttt fit into a small shirt.  :D
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

i'm ACTUALLY being productive after work for a change, opposed to the usual nap.  Got alot of work done so I dont have to do it tomorrow.  I also was given a sample platter of vegetables from the produce manager once she found out I wanted to start trying veggies and see what I like.(I don't eat alot of them, shocked?  nope, didnt think so).  Found out I kinda like cucumbers and celery....and thats about it  X3

Julius

2013 May 30, 05:51:36 #2627 Last Edit: 2013 May 30, 05:54:40 by Julius
Making the Blushivore blush and smile is always nice! So is talking with the Snackivore! :P

Also, playing the guitar after a few weeks without doing so feels great... Thanks to Star Song for teaching me two awesome chords that are perfect for improvisation... Even though I can't improvise very well... X3

Finally, having Skype Premium for group video calls is nice... Hats! Faces! Singing! Plushies! British people falling asleep! Fun! ovO
Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Julius on 2013 May 30, 05:51:36
Making the Blushivore blush and smile is always nice! So is talking with the Snackivore! :P

Also, playing the guitar after a few weeks without doing so feels great... Thanks to Star Song for teaching me two awesome chords that are perfect for improvisation... Even though I can't improvise very well... X3

Finally, having Skype Premium for group video calls is nice... Hats! Faces! Singing! Plushies! British people falling asleep! Fun! ovO

Sleepy Ryo got sleepy at 2am

Little Star

Going to day Dad's tonight! Then going to Big Splash water park with my friend I havent seen in a while.

Also watching Chris fall asleep and Ryo make scary faces!

Also, playing the guitar after a few weeks without doing so feels great... Thanks to Star Song for teaching me two awesome chords that are perfect for improvisation...

Yo welcome!

Chrisgotjar

Falling asleep during video calls. Fun times  lol
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2013 May 30, 09:15:30

I've been there. ^^;
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rissian

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
A friend posted this link on skype and 0:18 was nice to see.  O:

Jenzy

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 May 30, 17:18:29
Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2013 May 30, 09:15:30

I've been there. ^^;

Awww... that's adorable! ^-^

And... Not me. Dunno what groups I'm missing... :o

Pipkin

im feeling pretty good right now.
Firstly, my mom really liked my laptop's background picture, which was a pony
more specifically, Rainbow Dash in a sonic cosplay costume(Thanks super_chris!!)
so did my little brother

then after, I had this conversation while watching Star Trek
me:That, is John Delancie
mom:oh yeah, Q
me:How often do you hear about a voice actor who is asked to do a part, and the writers actually make the character as a homage to a previous part?  They did that for him for this one show I watch
mom:Oh?  Which show was that
me:(paused for a split second)My Little Pony(oh yeah I did!)
side note, my Dad is also in the room
we then had a little discussion about Tara Strong.

I regret nothing!!

@Jenzy, there are Skype groups around for people to join if they're interested :)

Nightmare702

Laughter over the insane weather, normal then downpours for 10 seconds, light rain for 5 mins, repeat
~Deleted, wat?~

Pipkin

Yeah, I got a neat picture as the randomness of that tiny little cell passed by

That looked cool(I uploaded that on Weather Network)

super_chris85

having a philly cheese steak sandwich mmmmmmmm

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up