Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

The wall around my minecraft settlement on Lyra's server is finally complete. Now I just need to start putting some final details into place, and then it's on to what's going to be in the wall settlement  lol

Johannes

I wasn't expecting this :O

Book Smarts

2 more days until Summer break   :D

Pipkin

I'm back!  Oh yeah am I ever....

30% accuracy?  I'll take it

Needs more spectators checking to see if i'm cheating though, 5 isn't enough for this level of awesome
also say hello to alias #133

Julius

2013 May 06, 05:17:39 #2424 Last Edit: 2013 May 06, 11:58:01 by Julius
Today, I'd been... So sleepy and tired all day... I was yawning literally every three minutes, wanting to sleep all day long. At... Six in the afternoon I got a chance to take a nap... And another... And another... And another... And possibly one more...

That's right, four to five naps in a row. I BECAME THE NAPIVORE! :D

I missed some awesomeness on Skype, and my plans were basically ruined, and I may want yet another nap... But the naps felt just right. ;)

Panty & Stocking, finished. :]
Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: Julius on 2013 May 06, 05:17:39

I missed some awesomeness on Skype,

You shall have to make up for the lost time there Julius  ovO The Tidiliwinks pony is disaproving of your lack of apearance  ovO

on a slightly less creepy note A quiet day of work, with no real stress and some resonably good company not bad at all  ^-^

The Wandering Magus

able to wake up early
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Pipkin

An extension of last night's awesomness

That is demo number 2 submitted and cleared since i've played on this server.......

"I thought he was cheating years ago when I ran into him with the alias Derpy.  I've been using that alias for 1 month....

Itty Bit

Even though I'm really nervous, I'm gonna do my best now that I finally have gotten my first job ^-^

Bravo 658

The pony folks keep drawin' me fanart! X3

Spoiler: show

Julius

That first one's so awesome Bravo. :]

You know what? Today's just... A complete epic win. No other way to describe it. A bloody complete epic win. I couldn't be happier if I tried. :D
Purr~

Jenzy

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 May 06, 12:03:24

You shall have to make up for the lost time there Julius  ovO The Tidiliwinks pony is disaproving of your lack of apearance  ovO

on a slightly less creepy note A quiet day of work, with no real stress and some resonably good company not bad at all  ^-^

What's this I see? Another separate pony Skype Group? ovO
Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 May 06, 14:21:45
The pony folks keep drawin' me fanart! X3

Spoiler: show

I don't get much... :P

Good for ya though. (:

Book Smarts

So much Minecraft  ovO

Pipkin

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 May 06, 20:00:33

What's this I see? Another separate pony Skype Group? ovO

I'm curious....is there actually a public Skype group or is this just a small group of you guys having your own fun?
(really though, with some of these posts idk if I even want to know what you guys are talking about in there, lol)

So, my smile of the day is a pretty major one if my boss agrees to it.  Someone handed in an application to me this afternoon.  He's applying for a PART TIME meat cutting position.  I couldn't be more excited, if we hire him on all my problems will be solved and not only can I have not one, but TWO whole days off a week like normal people, I ALSO GET HOLIDAYS!  My hopes, as you can imagine, are very high.
Kinda glad now I decided to go back to work, lucky thing he shows up in the 10 minutes I was there placing orders

PrincessButton

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 May 06, 22:34:43
I'm curious....is there actually a public Skype group or is this just a small group of you guys having your own fun?
(really though, with some of these posts idk if I even want to know what you guys are talking about in there, lol)

There are several smallish groups on skype and as well as large community ones. c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chrisgotjar

I missed so much stuff  o.O
[HR]
Had two Lucid dreams in a row out of nowhere. I'm back in the saddle baby!
Uh... No pun intended  lol
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Pipkin

I'm interviewing my first ever potential hire tomorrow.

So exciting!
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 May 06, 23:16:01
Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 May 06, 22:34:43

There are several smallish groups on skype and as well as large community ones. c:

I guess i'll start searching and see if I run into anyone then, thanks :)

The Wandering Magus

able to be here a bit early :)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Book Smarts

Finals are over!  :3

The Wandering Magus

Go Up