Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Going to a petting zoo today... I'll be petting a Tiger though. Yes, a Tiger, and I'm not talking about a baby either... :D
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Apr 06, 07:20:40
Going to a petting zoo today... I'll be petting a Tiger though. Yes, a Tiger, and I'm not talking about a baby either... :D

Sounds like an awesome petting zoo. o_O
I got to pet a mountain lion once, but I don't remember where I was.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Tigers are so soft and warm... So huggable... *Squee* :3

Lions... Not as soft. o_O

White Tigers and other animals, here I go! :D

Also, I saw a pony. Yay! :P
Purr~

kagehikaru

real ponies creep me out. :o
i woke up this morning and had my flank scared off, i woke up sat up and started staring at my t.v. (i always do this for some reason) stood up and put my pants on then looked at my dvd player and saw pink in the corner of my eye and got into a fighting stance(as i always do when i get startled) and lo and behold pinkie pie was there, so i went over and poked her in the ear... i had already had three dreams and i had thought that this was a dream, pinkie pie had scared me so much :P
turns out my friend who has been living with me bought me a pinkie pie plush for jailbreaking her iphone.
[move=12] [/move]

Pipkin

Last night's dinner was awesome, so much fish  ovO

Now i'm back to my regular diet...butterscotch ripple icecream for lunch  X3

Rissian

I have a cool new mugshot made from my OC Sugarcup drew in her request thread.  :D

Chishio Kunrin

Tobuscus and PewDiePie might try to team up for a gaming collab while PewDie is in Los Angeles!!! O:
FIN...AL...LY!!! :D

The Stars

Well, last night, despite all of the crap that went down, I at least managed to get my wireless mouse working... :D
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Chrisgotjar

Even though I went to bed after 3AM after being in a Skype chat with some certain someponies (also a smile by the way :P)

I wake up wide awake at 7:20AM! Today shall be a productive day :D
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Puynsi

Made my OC :P

Even if I just used a generic pony creator I still liked it a lot ^-^

Julius

Yesterday was just lovely all around! So many smiles... :)
Purr~

Book Smarts

2013 Apr 08, 08:08:44 #2171 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 08, 08:10:50 by Book Smarts
I was in a random LoL match and our support kept us alive, even though we were all doing crazy moves :3

Julius

I'd never gotten on a ferry/cruise before. A boat, yes, a ferry? No. I must say it's quite lovely! Writing to you from Uruguay today! ^-^
Purr~

Pipkin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Apr 08, 10:43:32
I'd never gotten on a ferry/cruise before. A boat, yes, a ferry? No. I must say it's quite lovely! Writing to you from Uruguay today! ^-^

Glad to see you're having fun!  I can't wait to go on a vaca-...er, ....uh.....hmm....
never mind....

I never had any chocolate on Easter, so I compensated myself with a 1 pound bar of imported belgian chololate  ovO

kagehikaru

Finally gettin some recording done for minecraft with my bud, if anyone eles wants to join just pm your skype name! :D
[move=12] [/move]

The Wandering Magus

Last two weeks:

Week 1: Finals, finals, finals...
Saturday/Sunday/Monday: On a yacht, cruising out at sea, lazing about on deck, getting to pilot a bit, having good food and nice drinks
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday: On a cruise ship to Ensenada, with steak and lobster and pineapple/passionfruit/guava every evening and anything I liked for breakfast and lunch, cooked to order.  And fresh-made fish tacos when I got to Ensenada, then the same all the way back to Los Angeles.
Saturday: Disneyland, all day, every ride.  Got to go on the Matterhorn twice, and then did Space Mountain, most of the Fantasyland rides, the Indiana Jones ride twice, and several others, and had a Coca Cola-Vanilla ice cream float while watching the Fantasmic show and stayed for the Wishes fireworks extravaganza later.  No need to sleep until past midnight!
Sunday: Back home, slept till the afternoon, had internet all day, and went on a nice, long nature walk with my dog into the woods and hills and horse pastures just across the street from my house, coming back just as the sun began to sink behind the ridges of the hills and make that brilliant sunset display in the clouds.

Today: come back to LoE, with no regrets whatsoever.  It was a FINE two weeks, I say. :3  Oh, and have two RPs on another forum as well, one of which just got past the eight-page mark (hooray!)
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

We got mailed free samples of Keurig cups of some brand of coffee. :3 Yayyy free stuff!

Pipkin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Apr 08, 19:45:49
Last two weeks:

Saturday/Sunday/Monday: On a yacht, cruising out at sea, lazing about on deck, getting to pilot a bit, having good food and nice drinks
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday: On a cruise ship to Ensenada, with steak and lobster and pineapple/passionfruit/guava every evening and anything I liked for breakfast and lunch, cooked to order.  And fresh-made fish tacos when I got to Ensenada, then the same all the way back to Los Angeles.
Saturday: Disneyland, all day, every ride.  Got to go on the Matterhorn twice, and then did Space Mountain, most of the Fantasyland rides, the Indiana Jones ride twice, and several others, and had a Coca Cola-Vanilla ice cream float while watching the Fantasmic show and stayed for the Wishes fireworks extravaganza later.  No need to sleep until past midnight!
Sunday: Back home, slept till the afternoon, had internet all day, and went on a nice, long nature walk with my dog into the woods and hills and horse pastures just across the street from my house, coming back just as the sun began to sink behind the ridges of the hills and make that brilliant sunset display in the clouds.

Today: come back to LoE, with no regrets whatsoever.  It was a FINE two weeks, I say. :3  Oh, and have two RPs on another forum as well, one of which just got past the eight-page mark (hooray!)

Wow!  You sure know how to vacation!  sounds awesome!
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Apr 08, 19:50:15
We got mailed free samples of Keurig cups of some brand of coffee. :3 Yayyy free stuff!

Yes, coffee tastes SOOO much better when it's free  :D

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Apr 08, 19:59:01
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Apr 08, 19:45:49
Last two weeks:

Wow!  You sure know how to vacation!  sounds awesome!
Thank you :]  It WAS entertaining.

For today, being able to have several hours of free time was fun, although I'll be going to a class in about half an hour.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

I'm quite jelly of Magus's vacation, to be honest.

Go Up