previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Pipkin

My phone has time on it...so much reading...wow  :D

Not much has changed in 4 days, but I did move my rig back into the office in anticipation for internet on Sunday...
Im also working on a cool art project, its actually taking me a couple days to finish it but it should be done by Sunday, ill post it when its done.  Good thing I bought the multipack of Sharpies!

Oh yeah, 1st day off since February 28...wow, didnt think it was that long ago X3

Chrisgotjar

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 14, 14:09:36
A few days ago I was sleeping, woke up with an idea for a vector which I wrote down on my iPhone, then I fell asleep again. lol

I may struggle drawing it... Or I may end up asking somepony to do the drawing for me... But I need to learn how to draw myself, so I wouldn't want to ask... Either way, I know just how I want to make it, and it's going to be beautiful. :)

I can even use it for my YouTube channel! :3

... And possibly as a shirt design... But I'd have to switch Julius for Rainbow Dash I think... I mean, who would want to buy a shirt with Julius on it, right? X3

Speaking of shirt designs... I will be streaming later! I'll post the link here if you'd like to join me in the creation of Princess Demandypants! ;)

You should make it a personal T-shirt and wear it to conventions and stuff... If you go to those sorts of things X3
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Julius

I couldn't sleep all night... But!

I got a new AMAZING game for my iPhone, and now, at 7 A.M. I'm creating my RedBubble account. If all goes well, I should be able to post my first shirt later today. Two if I finish Princess Demandypants! ^-^

And I already got an idea for a third... :3

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2013 Mar 15, 07:30:43
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 14, 14:09:36
A few days ago I was sleeping, woke up with an idea for a vector which I wrote down on my iPhone, then I fell asleep again. lol

I may struggle drawing it... Or I may end up asking somepony to do the drawing for me... But I need to learn how to draw myself, so I wouldn't want to ask... Either way, I know just how I want to make it, and it's going to be beautiful. :)

I can even use it for my YouTube channel! :3

... And possibly as a shirt design... But I'd have to switch Julius for Rainbow Dash I think... I mean, who would want to buy a shirt with Julius on it, right? X3

Speaking of shirt designs... I will be streaming later! I'll post the link here if you'd like to join me in the creation of Princess Demandypants! ;)

You should make it a personal T-shirt and wear it to conventions and stuff... If you go to those sorts of things X3

I'd love to go to conventions, but I'm too far away... For now. :]

That's actually a great idea! I could make my own unique shirt with Julius, and the same shirt with Rainbow Dash for everypony else! :D
Purr~

Chrisgotjar

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 15, 07:32:57
I'd love to go to conventions, but I'm too far away... For now. :]

I know the feeling, the only pony convention I know of in the UK is BUCK and that'll cost me around £100-£120 just to travel there...

Anyway, today's smile!
Finding out I can actually convert the videos I take with my camera from .MOV to .AVI so I can edit them on WMM. This'll make video editing a ton faster then using Youtube's video editor which runs at a snails pace for me.
Also Red Nose Day!  ovO
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Julius

2013 Mar 15, 09:19:16 #1885 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 15, 09:22:36 by Julius
Well, will you look at that. I made a shirt. I feel like Rarity all of a sudden. :')

And not only a shirt, you can buy it in many different forms (Including stickers!), colors and sizes! :D

What do you think? I think it looks great, but I'd love some feedback. Specially in regards to the prices, are the prices alright? I'm not sure if that's expensive... RedBubble sets a base price and you then add a "markup" which is basically what you earn from each sale. I put the shirts at 15%, and the stickers at the default 20%. The base price is 20.95$ for the shirts. :I

Also, expect to see our lovely Princess Demandypants up for sale later if I finish her today! ^-^

I will not be able to upload that third design to RedBubble though. The nature of the image would make it look weird on this template sadly. I'll keep that to myself and my YouTube channel until I make it into WeLoveFine! ;)
Purr~

Mr.Darkling

I wasn't rudely awaken by family and had a nice lazy day today  X3
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

The Wandering Magus

am able to have time between classes
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

I have a 10% discount code for RedBubble! This one should work at checkout! ^-^

OCTEES
Purr~

Pipkin

Scale breaks last Saturday.  Call my companys  :Dsupport center, they sendy issue to the networking team.  Two days later, call them back, no update.  Six days later,today, I called the scale manufactorer.  They had a tech out here in less than 6 hours, took this guy 10 minutes to fix the scale.  No more manual price changes!

super_chris85

You guys have made me smile today I lost my dog but rping with friends made me smile  ^-^

Jenzy

Poor puppy ono

Eating at a buffet. Good food...

ArtVeigar

I just arrived home after going out to eat a pizza after so long time! That was delecious! :D

Morning Glory

VERY POTTER SENIOR YEAR!!!!

Ermagerd! Starkid's put up the third and final installment of their Very Potter Musical series and I might explode. Today's Smile? More like Today's Euphoric Fangirl Mania!

I need to go cry happy tears, eat redvines, and swoon over Darren Criss and Joey Richter!

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Mar 15, 09:19:16
Well, will you look at that. I made a shirt. I feel like Rarity all of a sudden. :')

And not only a shirt, you can buy it in many different forms (Including stickers!), colors and sizes! :D

What do you think? I think it looks great, but I'd love some feedback. Specially in regards to the prices, are the prices alright? I'm not sure if that's expensive... RedBubble sets a base price and you then add a "markup" which is basically what you earn from each sale. I put the shirts at 15%, and the stickers at the default 20%. The base price is 20.95$ for the shirts. :I

Also, expect to see our lovely Princess Demandypants up for sale later if I finish her today! ^-^

I will not be able to upload that third design to RedBubble though. The nature of the image would make it look weird on this template sadly. I'll keep that to myself and my YouTube channel until I make it into WeLoveFine! ;)

I need twenty bucks.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

PrincessButton

Guess whose birthday it is today!!  :3
I'll give you a hint...
Spoiler: This little filly! • show

She's two today!  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Mar 16, 01:25:44