previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 May 01, 13:20:02
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 May 01, 05:44:59
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 May 01, 00:29:37
trolls, and single-word posters in RP.  "uhuh" "yes" "no" "he follows"

"*dodges*"
... :l O...kay. Hard to reply to that when I don't know how you dodged and without lowering myself to that level of RP.

Hai, can I jump on this train?

When you're in a fight scene, and the other player dodges every. Single. Bucking. Hit you throw at them, while you allow your character to take damage because you don't want to be OP like them.
very much this.  Oh, and "powerplaying-without-powerplaying" like "I walk up to him before he leaves" after the other player already said they left.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Jenzy

Week earlier: There's an event coming up next Friday!
Monday: There's a Game Night this Friday!
Today: Oh... The Game Night is cancelled...

:l

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Jenzy

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 May 01, 19:59:21
homework...

You've said that quite a lot Magus.

You must really despise it! lol

The Wandering Magus

especially when it interferes with RP! lol

PrincessButton

The absurd amount of profanity I hear from kids that are only like 12-13.. or ANYONE for that matter. Why so excessive? Can you not think of a better way to express yourself?  :/
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Jenzy

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 May 01, 20:08:27
especially when it interferes with RP! lol

I haven't been able to really RP that much because of that... :P

Ah well. It is also overwhelming at times. :]

Bravo 658

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 May 01, 20:11:04
The absurd amount of profanity I hear from kids that are only like 12-13.. or ANYONE for that matter. Why so excessive? Can you not think of a better way to express yourself?  :/

Truly a sad monument to educational decay.  Profanity is the mark of a fool who lacks the literacy to express their opinion otherwise... :c

Jenzy

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 May 01, 20:14:11

Truly a sad monument to educational decay.  Profanity is the mark of a fool who lacks the literacy to express their opinion otherwise... :c

It truly bothers me so.

And, trying to mod a group and preventing that is also quite a pain.

Some cannot truly stop themselves from profanity because some have ignorance or just don't believe they can get rid of such a habit.

Ah well. People these days... :\

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 May 01, 20:17:15
Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 May 01, 20:14:11

It truly bothers me so.

And, trying to mod a group and preventing that is also quite a pain.

Some cannot truly stop themselves from profanity because some have ignorance or just don't believe they can get rid of such a habit.

Ah well. People these days... :\
Occasionally, the inability for said individuals to comprehend a zero-profanity policy within particular domains.

Pipkin

So I have overdraft protection for my chequing account, if I happen to go into it regardless of how much I would get charged a $5 service fee at the end of the month

Or, that's how it is supposed to be

Apparently they changed that to EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. you're account goes into overdraft(How they can make such a change to my account without notifying me i'm at a loss for).  So, my account went overdrawn 8 times this month, suddenly that became $40, instead of $5.
So much for going golfing tomorrow, it would have only cost $20, putting my account only $9 in overdraft, but that would cost me....$35 in service charges, nope.
I guess that means I can't buy ANYTHING, even groceries, or gas to go to my parents on Saturday next week.

The Wandering Magus

why don't you just withdraw all your money and wire-transfer it to a new bank?  if the old bank sucks, wouldn't it make sense to go to a new one?

and on that note, unreasonable companies.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 May 01, 11:27:59
sorry, chishio, wasn't aimed at you specifically.

I know it wasn't. I was just adding to your post. ^-^ It's annoying when people do one-word posts that are hard to follow up without also doing really small posts.

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 May 01, 13:20:02
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 May 01, 05:44:59
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 May 01, 00:29:37
trolls, and single-word posters in RP.  "uhuh" "yes" "no" "he follows"

"*dodges*"
... :l O...kay. Hard to reply to that when I don't know how you dodged and without lowering myself to that level of RP.

Hai, can I jump on this train?

When you're in a fight scene, and the other player dodges every. Single. Bucking. Hit you throw at them, while you allow your character to take damage because you don't want to be OP like them.

:nod:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PPBG

2013 May 01, 21:56:22 #9093 Last Edit: 2013 May 01, 21:58:45 by PPBG
I don't see how me agreeing with someone earned me the label of being a suck-up from other people when I genuinely agreed with someone... Or how doing good work gives me the title of 'over-achiever'. Or answering someone's question makes me a know-it-all/smart-alec even though they asked a (non-rhetorical... I hope) question.

Oh, and people asking my opinion then complaining about it... Why would you ask in the first place? Especially on things like critiquing art. If you ask me to, I'll go all out, in the hopes that you'll learn from your mistakes and do better of course, but others don't seem to take it that way... in person. (I'm not sure why my online critiques end up more successfully. Perhaps because both sides were able to formulate their replies carefully and edit them?)
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: PPBG on 2013 May 01, 21:56:22
I don't see how me agreeing with someone earned me the label of being a suck-up from other people when I genuinely agreed with someone... Or how doing good work gives me the title of 'over-achiever'. Or answering someone's question makes me a know-it-all/smart-alec even though they asked a (non-rhetorical... I hope) question.

Oh, and people asking my opinion then complaining about it... Why would you ask in the first place? Especially on things like critiquing art. If you ask me to, I'll go all out, in the hopes that you'll learn from your mistakes and do better of course, but others don't seem to take it that way... in person. (I'm not sure why my online critiques end up more successfully. Perhaps because both sides were able to formulate their replies carefully and edit them?)

I think more often, the people online who ask for critiques actually want critiques, while a lot of people irl often ask other people what they think and expect people to say "This is awesome, you're such a great artist" and shower them with praise.

People are unreasonable sometimes. :\

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

When I try to tell my team to target the enemy's damage dealer, and the everybody on my team speak a different language only.  :l

Angels Breath2

Things that annoy me family bugging me o.O

ComputerDeathglare

I do cuss, mostly when I'm really upset, though. I can refrain from it. I'm more upset about 5-11 year olds on games that try to get sexual with you because they think it's funny or cool. No. Just no. Where are your parents? 
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Julius

When I ruin a great night by being an idiot. I probably didn't ruin it for anyone else but me, but I still did... And it blows... X3

Ah well... I'll most likely wake up feeling better.
Purr~

Pipkin

more table-flipping service charges, now my truck payment will overdraw my account.....

Go Up