Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Oct 28, 13:59:41
Tomorrow, as some of you know, my area is getting hit with a hurricane. We still have to go to school.

As I said before, your school is stupid. Stuuupiiiiid. I hate when schools are stupid like that.
In middle school, we once had freezing rain overnight that covered everything in a thick layer of ice. We still had to go to school. One of my teachers left her son home because his school was gonna have him be in trouble if he got there late, despite the frozen icy roads.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Anibell April Dash

When ppl hate me

idk, is it cuz im annoying at times? e-e

The Wandering Magus

the complexity of this image!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

How often people end up arguing over what gender Crona from Soul Eater is.
The manga's writer decided to not give Crona a gender, so fans could choose for themselves what Crona is. But we end up with "Crona's a boy" "No, Crona's a girl, you idiot!" Just shut up! Crona's whatever you want! >:/

Anibell April Dash

When people hate on my ocs -.-

When people argue over things that can be fixed easily -.- like a scratch!

lurk852

The fact that 90% of my "movie making" time is spent attempting to transcode source videos with faulty software.  >:O
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 18:07:29
The manga's writer decided to not give Crona a gender, so fans could choose for themselves what Crona is. But we end up with "Crona's a boy" "No, Crona's a girl, you idiot!" Just shut up! Crona's whatever you want! >:/

Kinda like the Team Fortress 2 Pyro.

Anibell April Dash

When your in a group project and your the one who does all the work  :c

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Oct 28, 18:16:45

Yes, I suppose so. Crona could even be an alien if I wanted it to be!

Anibell April Dash

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 18:21:27
Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Oct 28, 18:16:45

Yes, I suppose so. Crona could even be an alien if I wanted it to be!
Crona could be a...sea creature? :o

Chishio Kunrin

One of my favorite AMVs got taken down on Youtube for violating Youtube's policy against "spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content." I DON'T EVEN. IT DID NONE OF THOSE THINGS. IT WAS JUST AN EPIC AMV! *Rage* I hate you, Youtube. I really, really do sometimes.

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 18:47:25
One of my favorite AMVs got taken down on Youtube for violating Youtube's policy against "spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content." I DON'T EVEN. IT DID NONE OF THOSE THINGS. IT WAS JUST AN EPIC AMV! *Rage* I hate you, Youtube. I really, really do sometimes.

Ouch. Hope that never happens to me. Is there no way for you to contest it?
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Oct 28, 19:13:10

Ouch. Hope that never happens to me. Is there no way for you to contest it?

It was an AMV someone else made, and I can't remember their username. I loved that AMV, man. It was absolutely amazing.

The Wandering Magus

just finished Luna's request, don't have time today to finish Chishio's >.<  I'll do my best to finish it soon!
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 28, 19:49:49
just finished Luna's request, don't have time today to finish Chishio's >.<  I'll do my best to finish it soon!

S'ok. ^-^

Rissian

It's even worse when they give you a copyright warning, and take down an AMV you worked hard on. I ended up deleting all my AMVs after my first copyright warning but I forgot to back up my favorite one to my PC before deleting it.  :c

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 28, 20:03:30

It's even worse when they give you a copyright warning, and take down an AMV you worked hard on. I ended up deleting all my AMVs after my first copyright warning but I forgot to back up my favorite one to my PC before deleting it.  :c

Makes me wonder what would happen if I ever did manage to make AMVs.

I think one of the Tobuscus ones I'd make would be safe, since it'd use September by The Living Tombstone. (Don't ask why. I don't even know.) But one of the PewDiePie ones probably wouldn't be, since I'd use Lover's End by The Birthday Massacre. That's an actual band, so the song's copyrighted 'n stuff.

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 20:12:29

I think one of the Tobuscus ones I'd make would be safe, since it'd use September by The Living Tombstone. (Don't ask why. I don't even know.) But one of the PewDiePie ones probably wouldn't be, since I'd use Lover's End by The Birthday Massacre. That's an actual band, so the song's copyrighted 'n stuff.

The worst they do on Youtube, is a 3 strike warning system as far as I can tell then your account gets banned. What's annoying is a lot of other uploaders uploaded the same song I used and as far as I know didn't get the warning. I didn't even get the warning for the actual game I based the AMV off just for using the song.  :s

The Wandering Magus

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 28, 20:18:17
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 20:12:29

The worst they do on Youtube, is a 3 strike warning system as far as I can tell then your account gets banned. What's annoying is a lot of other uploaders uploaded the same song I used and as far as I know didn't get the warning. I didn't even get the warning for the actual game I based the AMV off just for using the song.  :s

They're extra touchy about songs for some reason. I hate it when they just remove the audio, not the entire video.

Go Up