Dialogue + map mark issues

Started by Silent Dawn, 2017 Sep 16, 11:19:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Silent Dawn

So far I've been seeing trouble with the dialogue in certain places, it seems to happen randomly though. For example, I can't start the Foal Delivery Express quest because the only 2 options that appear don't do anything but end the dialogue, so I can't even get the quest started. In a few other quests, namely in Cloudopolis, the dialogue box will just default back to option 1 no matter which option I want to pick. Doesn't always happen, but it keeps messing me up from time to time. This can also mess up quests where your dialogue options are important like in The Choices We Make or Straight and Narrow.

Another issue I see is the map mark thing (the explanation point that appears usually during quests), I have a few that won't go away, one of them being with Nurse Coldhoof. Not as bad as the dialogue one, but they haven't gone away.

Keystar

I have the same problem with the quest markers. several ponies in the clouds still have the, and won't go away even after I finished the quest. makes finding other quest ponies a bit hard when you have a bunch of !'s all around and only 1 os the right one

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up