Nothing a Billion Bandage can't fix (BUG?), can't obtain Regenerative Aura skill

Started by EnthusedFan4, 2017 Sep 12, 20:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

EnthusedFan4

So I don't know if it's just because of lack of knowing but on the quest "Nothing a Billion Bandage can't fix" it tells me to use my Regenerative Aura Skill on a colt that I guess was supposed to be obtained during the quest but I can't find nor use it at all. I've tried resetting my game several times, logging out but nothing seems to work. I wanted to know if this is a bug or if there's just a silly explanation for this, Thank You.

Allonsbro

I'm walking through this from memory, so sorry if something isn't quite how I describe it.

If you open your journal and go to the skills tab, then click on any of the bars there, you should be able to use experience points earned by leveling up to purchase certain skills. I think that Regenerative Aura is in the one labeled healing or medical or something like that.

Where is this quest? A lot of the ones I remember from open server weekends aren't there anymore.

Also, once you get the skill, it will automatically go to your hotbar, pushing everything else down one space. I'd suggest adding them in the reverse order you want them in on the bar.

EnthusedFan4

So weird things are happening to me. For one when I go into the skills tab and skim through all of them they all just say they same name for instance it's either "ground pound" or "rainbow fields" another thing is the colt that actually gives me the "regenerative aura" skill says it's in my hot bar which is not true because all that's there is my teleportation skill and ground pound (and of course all the emotes) and I recreated my unicorn character 2 times now, so either the quest isn't finished (which is weird because it's a essential part of the story and one of the very first) or it's just very bugged. other things that happen to me include not being able to buy stuff when I have the right amount of bits, not being able to buy or equip skills, and of course quests glitching out.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up