Fight for Freedom: Tournament RP (Sign-up)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Dec 04, 02:52:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2017 Jun 16, 16:09:31 #160 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 17, 07:29:21 by Julien999
((Sorry for no replies, I try to make a post.
Since Peace Keeper gave me the go/skip because it's my character vs my character, I can do this.))

The fight between those two ponies continued and they showed various moves/techniques. Iru with her robotic hoof can form between three kind of weapons : a blade, a iron glaw or a iron whip.

As for the unknown pony, she with her magic use and changes them a lot between a ice rapier, fire sword, lightning spear or even a solid stone hammer. It's like as if she don't want Iru to know her moves well by changing constently the weapons.

They seems to talk during the fight but we don't know what they are talking about. Maybe something private?

Until now, Iru manage to land a critical hit on her with a powerful iron claw's blow, breaking her hammer in the process while trying to protect herself. Unknown fall backward on the ground and Iru wait for her to get up.

"... How dare you..." said Unknown will getting up. "How dare you face against me!" Suddenly, lots of dark magic emerge from her body and the light magic seems to be fading away. ((Only Eques seems to be able to sense Unknown's magic. If there is a charater who is able to see ghosts or spirits, I would have added a additional thing but no. (Too bad Cheveyo isn't there or any other RPs where she appears)))

Iru noticed something is wrong and remembered a problem, she rushed at Unknown and tried to knock her out before it's too late, but Unknown managed to block Iru and gave her a kick, sending Iru far from her.

Unknown seems to be smilling and begin to make a sinister laugh and her voice is a mix of her normal and a sinister male voice. "Fear me! The Darkness has returned!" When she opens her eyes, it's red with a strange dark patern.

The fight... Continue.

((This must happen when Unknown is half in HP))

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

*-Well... we have terrible news. I wrote it in the OOC of this RP to take a look. As of now, this RP is now closed. Terribly sorry if this is so sudden. >.<
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Go Up