Fight for Freedom: Tournament RP (Sign-up)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Dec 04, 02:52:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-Sowie for taking me so long to respond to it. >.<

---------------------

Eques gives a deep breath and sighs, nodding sideways on her selected opponent. She looks to Ghalib

We are chosen to fight each other. I honestly do not wish to fight you, but I am given no other decisioon but to be forced to fight you with my might. I can only say... may the best fighter win. Whoever one of us wins this battle, we must continue the effort to stop Darkstalker with everything we can learn from him. We can't let him get away with this.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

*nods*

"I will use every bit of strength in this battle, I expect no less from you."

---

Zeal glanced at the bracket and eventually at Char @Misty Fly . It seemed that his first opponent was going to be a non pony. From the looks of it, it didn't seem like the creature that he has even researched on and could possibly be from another dimension. No words were given from him but only a silent observation to see what they do from a distance to get a glimpse of what they can do.

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

*- @Aqua Fire Seems you will be having a bye bracket. Kat the Skeleton unfortunately did not return for the deadline so will have to drop Kat's character out of the tournament. We will get the Tournament on.

------------------------------------

In a brightening enviornment, the group sees a brief flash and is now in a verylarge battle arena, unknown of its location. At the throne sits Darkstalker eagerly awaiting the combatants.

[shadow=red,left]It is time for your battles. You all will be fighting simultaneously here in this arena. Will be fighting in 2 brackets at a time. First to fight are Azure and Char, with Iru and Unknown fighting in this arena. Try to take out your opponent. If it takes too long, I will stop the fight and decide for myself who wins. Now... Let the battle begin.[/shadow]

The contestants not in battle are flashed into cages watching over the battle. A force barrier separates the two pairs that will be batteling.

------------------------

*- There will be 50 turns for each character. The match will end until all 50 turns are used up or when an opponent gets KOed. One more thing. DO NOT CHEAT. No manipulations.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

(Awww.. Oh well.)
Aqua suddenly saw the pony flash, then was gone. Both their names disappeared, and Aqua was relieved. That doesn't mean she won't fight, though. She will just have to wait for the next round.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Julien999

((Sorry for not posting anything in any RPs I am on. So if I understand, everyone who are not in the current fight will be moved into cages watching the arena? Then it mean they will observe the fight and learn what are their abilities...))

Startled by the strange flashing teleportation, Iru wasn't ready yet. As a result, she tripped and fell on the ground before the real battle even start.

Now ready to fight, Iru sees her opponent which is the pony with a hidden identity.
"Who are you? She ask, focused on the unknown pony. "Why do I have a feeling that I met you before?"

The pony in the cloak, may not be seen, smiles before asking a question instead of replying to Iru's with Iru's voice.
"Who are you? May I know what is your name before the fight?"

"I am Iru, an Undead, and now stop using my voice and reply to my questions!"

"Iru, huh? I am..." The pony finally reveal itself by removing it cloak, but what is behind may not be expected from everyone : she looks exactly like Anded Iru.
"I am Iru" Said Iru(?).

The real Iru was really surprised by this and, since she was now off guard, the fake Iru rapidly dashed toward her and striked her with a Iron Whip coming from Iru(?)'s robotic hoof.
Accuracy:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
Element of surprise: +15% more damage. (Or the opponent will only have the half chance to avoid or protect from the attack)

Aqua Fire

Aqua watched the ponies fight, having a thought.
'Is Anonymous.. I mean, Iru, a changeling? I mean, he, or she, can mimic voices, and maybe even bodies.' She was reminded or Raptor and Harmony, two changeling's she knew. Harmony was her bff, and had a wonderful singing voice. She then shook her head, and continued watching.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

*-You gonna fight @Misty Fly ? Your up for battling Azure x3
*-And its alrught Julien. Aint gonna force you to post constantly, just when you feel ready. Least you are around time to time.

LunarDusk

// Its Zeal, Zealous Wave not Azure, that's like the 5th time someone made that mistake  :c
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Magic...

Julien999

((Dark ringed the bell. I can see many options:
1. Present yourself and/or wish a good luck to your opponent before fighting.
2. Attack immediately just after the bell ring without saying anything.
3. Your choice on starting this. May be a weird thing, you see.))

LunarDusk

As the two others were fighting simultaneously, Zeal was turned with his back facing the opponent chosen for him standing about 25 ft away in a professional manner. He wished that he had been given more time to observe them beforehand but now he must have to wing it and see exactly what tricks the foe had up its sleeve. One glance from the corner of his eyes was towards the barrier and

"Its a shame that you were shoehorned in at the last second..."

"...Although I'm sure you're obviously from a different dimension unlike the others. A something qualifying as a superboss of a MMO perhaps?"

"But fire creatures do have a place in this universe, can you guess? Oh no, Im sure you know"

"...Words of encouragement perhaps. Yes? No?

Immediately on the spot cutting mid sentence Zeal quickly swung his hoof shooting a fire blast followed him raising them up to the sky by 3 air to ground lightning bolts and slammed them down to the ground jutting ice spikes out the ground which all of the attacks dissipated and did no damage nor made any contact whatsoever as they all went around the foe as blanks. This was done as a pre battle fake out for the navy tactician to see their reactions.
"Hehe...Oh, was the illegal?....Heh, my bad... :]"

*ding*
--------------
Zealous Wave
atk 8
def 1
magic 10
stamina 3

-------------
Spoiler: show

-------------

Timer - [glow=red,2,300]50[/glow]

Zeal
State- Damage Mitigation (Lasts for 3 turns)

Tetrakarn

Zeal surrounded himself with a blue water like mist

Zeal's Defense rose by 7...
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

*char raises her hands and looks at zealous*

Char : not by a long shot... * a rain of fireballs starts coming towards zeal*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

2017 Jan 24, 14:30:45 #132 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 24, 15:38:48 by Peace Keeper
*- Misty, gotta also put numbers for your attack x3 here is an example in case you haven't read the way how the tournament is played.

-----example-----
*Attack name/type
Attack damage: 100  //  How much damage you be giving
Magic: 13  //  How much magic this uses up. This will subtract the magic from you. Everyone starts at 100 each.
Stamina: 6  //  How much stamina it takes from you. This subtracts from your stamina. Everyone starts with 100 stamina each
Accuracy: 90  //  How likely it will hit. 100 will be max, 20 is the minimum. Your dice roll will be from the accuracy number, so the accuracy here is 90, so that means the dice will be 1d90.

*- Remember to keep the numbers reasonable. If attack is really high, it tends to use more magic or stamina, and accuracy is mid or low. If low damage, it tends to use little magic or stamina and has high accuracy.

LunarDusk

// Ill calculate the damage inlduding the defense and attack stats to save the trouble
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

Iru managed to dodge the attack at the last second (because accuracy <10), she is still surprised for the fake to be able to use it as well.

"Aww, you didn't take it. I thought you liked whip type of weapons." Said the fake one.

"How do you know much about me? You are not him... Changelings can't use a weapon from their disguises. Who are you then? ANSWER ME!" As Iru said that, her robot hoof changed into a robot claw and attack Iru(?).

Metal Claw:
Damage: 50 (+stat = 90)
Stamina: 6
Accuracy: 80
[blockquote]Rolled 1d80 : 29, total 29[/blockquote]

LunarDusk

Timer - [glow=red,2,300]49[/glow]

Zeal

Stamina:80
+10

Evasion
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 58, total 58[/blockquote]

1-80=hit
81-100=miss

"Oh a flame demon, I hope you can deal with a water user."

Javalin Rain
Accuracy 75% Anywhere below that is a miss
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 95, total 95[/blockquote]

Hit count
[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Zeal rose both his hands to summon up a sphere in the air. Then he shoved them both forward causing several spear like projectiles towards Char.

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

*Char looks at the water sphere and throws sparks at it*

Char : let;s see how a water user can deal with this...if my sparks hit anything made from water it explodes...
Magic...

LunarDusk

2017 Feb 05, 21:42:58 #137 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 05, 21:45:25 by LunarDusk
Timer - [glow=red,2,300]48[/glow]

Char

-3395 dmg

Despite some of the projectiles getting deflected, two had managed to slip past the sparks trying the flame demon in the chest.

----------------

Zeal

Stamina 90
Magic 70

"...."

Zeal waits....

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

((I wonder if those stats are balanced enough))

Metal Block: The fake Iru turns her metal hoof to block.
Defense: 50
Stamina: 13

"This attack is slo-" Then the fake got interrupted by Iru as she made her next move. "It does not end here!"

Horizontal Kick: Turn around on yourself while extending your back-hoof.
Attack: 40
Stamina: 6
Accuracy: 100
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 60, total 60[/blockquote]

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up