slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : meet me at my place i can't talk on the phone about this it's too big
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Okay I'll be right there!

He hangs up the phone and leaves his apartment in a hurry. He flies at a tremendous speed that he gets there in a short time. He makes it to her house and knocks on the door.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense opens the door and Let's Arco inside*

Deep Sense : i honestly don't know how this could be thing...i mean i had a dream where i saw miss couture getting kidnapped by 2 ponies in a van along with 2 tonnes of Crystallised sugar...it sounds crazy but i saw it in a dream and guess what i saw on the news? a report that says that 2 tonnes of crystalized sugar has been stolen from exact spot where i saw in the dream
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Woah woah waoh there. You saw this crime in a dream happening in real life? It can't be. It's coincidence, can it?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

lightspeed_flash

Before time skip.
Evening: Alright I sure hope so.. ((Do not reply))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After time skip.

Evening Rush wakes up.
Evening: Huh? What's going on? Is everything okay? She asks as she wipes her eyes.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : it's not exactly a coincidence cause it was in the same place and exact amount of sugar dissapeared like i saw and i think i know who did it...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Okay... I am now very confused at how you can fortell that. You want to go to the police station to let them know?

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : sure let's go there...
Magic...

Gamepaw

Message from @Peace Keeper

"Hello everyone. I will have to take a leave of absence for some time. I need to tend to things at home to a sudden situation and I cannot perform my duties for the meantime. You can continue on the RP without me if necessary. I will return someday and when I do, I will take my proper roles again so thank you for participating and understanding"

I am unaware of when Peace will be back, but I expect he will be back by the end of the year.

I might also jump into this RP, but I'd need a bit of a run down first so I know how to jump in if I decide to.

Peace Keeper

*-Hi guys. I have returned. Sorry for the sudden news of my disappearance. Glad everything here is okay and back to normal. I can return back to RPing once again.

*- Thank you so much Gamepaw. I really appreciate your help
-------------------------

Arco to Deep: Alright let's go. Um... what about your... sister?

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : my sister? last i heard she was in orphanage in canterlot mabe i.ll see her again someday..
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush walks into the room.
Evening: "Wait what is going on? Did something happen?"

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense looks at Evening*

Deep Sense : you bet it did the thing is...i had a dream and turned out it came true...
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening: "So what exactly happened from your dream?"

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : i saw 2 stallions loading Packs of crystallized sugar into a van which later turned out to be a robbery and i saw Miss Couture inside the van...and well the news said that exactly 2 tonnes of sugar has been stolen in the same place and guess what else? miss couture is not picking her phone up...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

We must get a move-on. You coming, too?

lightspeed_flash

Evening: "Yes, I will go with you. I would like to know who is behind all this."

Peace Keeper

Arco: Okay. We can all go. You guys lead the way. I'll follow along.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : sure come on..*she leaves through the doorway*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Arco comes along behind following Deep to the scene of the crime.

How far is it from the crime scene?

Go Up