slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lightspeed_flash

Evening starts looking through the cloths and finds some pink dresses and also a purple dress.
Evening:"here you go ladies the will be 100 bits each."
Mare 1 & 2: Thank you miss and here are the bits.
Mare 4: A bit much for a dress but it is just so beautiful I'll take it. The mare passed the bits to Evening Rush.
Evening returns after taking care of the easier orders
Evening:Sorry that took so long... Now where is that Blue one with the White..ahh there it is... this one is 150 bits do you still want it?
Mare 3: Oh my gosh yes! I will take it! she hooves over the bits onto the counter
Evening: Alright here you go! You ladies take care now.... Now for you fine gentle colts.. come this way if you two don't mind a bit more waiting and walking.
Stallion 1 & 2: Yes ma'am. the both reply

Peace Keeper

Arco Iris waits as Deep tries looking for the dress. He looks around and sees the line of ponies making a shopping spree. Guess for him appearing the store brought in customers, or just crazy coincidence. He shrugs smiling and continues to wait for Deep.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : okay i think this should do it...that's strange...it feels like i have seen this shirt before
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

After a few minutes of looking for the suits and capes Evening finally discovers the location.
Evening Rush: Ahh.. Here they are umm. these are 75 bits per piece is that alright with you two?
Stallion 1: Ehh..for the suit and the cape?
Evening: Yes sir.
Stallion 2: Yes, I suppose that is fair enough to me.
Stallion 1: Well if I have to I guess it is fine then.
Evening: Excellent follow me both of you I would be happy to check you two out back at the counter.

Peace Keeper

Everything okay Miss? Something about the shirt there?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : yes i think so...*she looks at the blue shirt* what do you think? or perhaps you want a different color?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush returns to the front counter with the two Stallions.
Evening: Okay, That will 150 bits each or if you two want I can offer 250 bits if you buy them together.
Stallion 1: That sounds a bit pricey but, I will take the deal. He says as he turns to the other stallion.
Stallion 2: Here is my half. They place the bits on the counter and take their suits.
Evening: (Wow it was tough finding those suits and capes.) She thinks to herself.
"I wonder how Deep Sense is doing. Fine I would assume." Evening says to herself.

Peace Keeper

I suppose I changed my mind on the blue. I take the blue shirt. Do you also have a green color?

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : no but i do have a green collar
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Eeeee. Okay, the green collar shirt is good.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : sure i.ll pack it..up...wait...it's ripped what is your size? *she looks at arco*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Oh no. That's noo goo-what? My size? That will be large, ma'am.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : large huh? interesting...but i am up for the challenge...*she opens the door and notices evening rush trying to handle the crowd* ow...well..right this way...i think we have another sewing machine if i,m not mistaken where was it again? ah here it is...*she attemps to grab the box from the top of the shelf but almost falls off*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Arco Iris follows behind Deep Sense to have the shirt tailored to his size. He notices Deep almost falling off and rushes shortly close to Deep.

Careful there miss.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : okay...i got it! *she climbs down from the shelf with the box and opens it* "hehehe the Arco Blazer 6000 i always wanted one of these...ah well here goes nothing.." *she puts the sewing machine on the table takes a cloth of fabric and starts making the shirt but suddenly notices another pony in the doorway*
Miss C : Deep Sense? is the coast clear?
Deep Sense : uhh ofcourse it is..but why are you wearing sunglasses?
Miss C : that's what fame does to ya so you have to hide from the media anyway i came to see how things are going
Deep Sense : well so far we been doing well except...
Miss C : hmm?
Deep Sense : well..i don't know how to sew gems on the fabric..!
Miss C : oh that's all? well let me show you...*she opens the box and takes out a few different colored gems and puts them on the shirt*
Deep Sense : like this?
Miss C : yes just like that where is Evening by the way?
Deep Sense : oh she is handling the crowd
Miss C : yikes! *she leaves to see Evening*
Deep Sense : huh well didn't expect her to show up like that anyway arco i...oops *she looks at the "shirt"*
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush looks around the room and sees Ms. Couture approaching her location.
Evening: (I wonder what is wrong.) She wanders to herself.
*Puts the bits in the register from the sales that were just made.*

Misty Fly

Miss C : *looks at the ponies leaving * hmm i see your doing pretty well how was everything so far?
Magic...

lightspeed_flash

Evening Rush: "Yes, I am fine how about you? Is everything going well for you?
Also.. are you aware that Lucid Cream just left when we are at our most busy? Deep and I tried to get her to stay but she did not.. She just left muttering something."

Peace Keeper

Oops? Did something went wrong?

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : well yes it's your shirt...
Magic...

Go Up