Adventures in the Sunset kingdom

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 04, 22:53:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

Felucia continues begging Zion to rub her head.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Zion

2015 Dec 11, 16:46:42 #201 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 12, 00:14:25 by Zion
:facehoof:

Fine

(Zion rubs Feliciano head and hugs here just to make Starfire jealous)

Wondering Lightning

(Ruby is cute, too cute, meh, like Mituna
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Dark Hooves

Quote from: Zion on 2015 Dec 11, 16:46:42
:facehoof:

Fine

(Zion rubs Feliciano head and hugs here just to make Starfire jealous)

//its Felucia lol no worries though

Felucia hugs back with her dragonpony strength.

I am your faithful and loyal pet. I will protect you. She says proudly.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*Starfire growls and walks up to Felucia, pushing her away from Zion and hugging Zion herself. * :3
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Zion

Quote from: Lemon D. Muffin Pony on 2015 Dec 12, 14:06:55
*Starfire growls and walks up to Felucia, pushing her away from Zion and hugging Zion herself. * :3

// cat fight >.> it's going down for real lol

Uhh

(Zion just payed there letting Starfire hug him)

Lullaby Princess

*Silver Star landed in Zion's mane, pretending she is a hat... because science. *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Zion

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*Starfire stops hugging Zion and walks over to the broken game, fixing it in a few seconds and playing it.*

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Dark Hooves

Felucia launches a fireball at Starfire. Master Zion is mine!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*Starfire moves just in time to dodge the fireball * Oh, you really shouldn't have done that... *Starfire tackles Felucia, hitting her with a pillow.*

Lullaby Princess

*Still in Zion's mane, Silver Star chants.* Woo! Fight, fight, fight, fight!
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Zion

(Zion just lays there blushing heavily)

Uhhhhhhhh

Dark Hooves

Felucia kicks Starfire off from her and flies at her with claws drawn.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*Starfire lunges at her, grabbing her claws and throwing her back. She pounced back on her and hit her with a feather duster.*

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Dark Hooves

The feather duster breaks as Felucia grabs Starfire, throwing her at a window.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*Starfire uses her wings to fly away from the window just in time, flying at full speed towards Felucia and throwing her against a wall.*

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby, wakes up and starts to cry a bit. Hearing the fighting gave her bad memories of the past, which is surprising she can remember. Ruby cries softly, that's how she has always cried, well since she is friends with Cotton Ball (whom is blind, and a tiny bit deaf), Ruby wants to always seem like she is ok.* Why.... why in the hay did I have to run out of pickles now?

(Because Ruby is a mix of Rarity and Derpy, my least favorite and favorite ponies.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Go Up