Adventures in the Sunset kingdom

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 04, 22:53:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// Oh no...... not the pickle song!

*Starfire eventually came back downstairs, carrying half the bed with her.* Some help here would be greatly appreciated!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby smiles, then she sings the Pickle Song.* Pickle, Pickle, Pickle.... PICKLE IS MY LIFE, Pickle Pickle Pickle, PPPPPPPIIIIICCCCKKKKLLLLEEEE IIIISSSS MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY LLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE....
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Lullaby Princess

*Silver Star covered her ears.* MAKE HER STOP, SOMEPONY!
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby eats a pickle, like how Derpy eats a muffin  :o.*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Super sayian pony

*Red hides in a box Solid Snake style*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

*Starfire boops Ruby with a mattress... because raisins :P *

Wondering Lightning

* ! shows up above Ruby's head. Ruby jumps on Red and licks him.*

(Only pickles can hide

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

(Pickle Power! lol )

*Starfire rolls on the floor and boops Silver Star.*

Super sayian pony

"Darn. Thought that would work."

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby hugs Red tight, then she starts to cry.* Please no more running, I do not liek running, it is scary.

Super sayian pony

"And why is that?"

//Red's might as well start a conversation even though to him it might be useless

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby cries a bit more.* Running caused me hurt, now ponies say I worse than Ditzy. I do no even know who Ditzy is...... but ponies say I is worse and dumber tan her.

(This is not an insult to anybody with any type of mental disorder, nor Derpy...... please no madness

Super sayian pony

//I dont think anyone will give you any problems ;)

"Alright... *Red thinks for a minute then answers with* ...Don't worry it will be alright."

//Red has met Derpy and kinda knows what to do

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby smiles, but continues to care, the little bit of smartness that is still in Ruby says something, surprisingly.* Finally, some pony whom cares. *Ruby stops holding Red so tightly and falls asleep on him, while blushing, because life.*

Super sayian pony

*Red gets up, Ruby still on his back, and walks over to the couch and lays there, not to disturb the sleeping Ruby*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

(Nopony cares that Ruby had a non stupid moment, come on.

Super sayian pony

//Red does he just doesn't say anything about it. But anypony around could tell he cared. More than he realized

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Ruby curls up in a ball and looks adorable............... so much cuteness

Super sayian pony

*Red eventually fell asleep, making it look like he was protecting Ruby*

SCIENCE!!

Go Up