A Wishing Island

Started by Vick McBread, 2015 Mar 07, 16:37:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

The charcoal stallion was the first to wake up. Still dizzy from what he could only assume to be a blow to his head, the stallion slowly raises his body from the sand. Still not sure of his surroundings, the stallion begins an aimless shuffle in his incoherent state and eventually trips over Book Keeper and falls flat onto his face.

Midnight Skies

Midnight was once again woken by a commotion, looking around at what could have made it this time. Seeing that one of the two stallions had woken up. "Woah, I was afraid you'd never wake up!" She says, trying not to startle him.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

annosrules

"What?", the stallion asks disoriented, standing himself back up.

Midnight Skies

"Youve been out cold for hours, I was afraid you werent gonna make it." She says, frowning
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

annosrules

"I was?", Match asks with more awareness than before. "And for that matter, where am I?"

Vick McBread

//when you two are ready, or run out of ideas, go to Vick's body :3 ..... I almost want to have a dead body on this island so we can bring them back from the dead XD
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Midnight Skies

"Yeah, you were, and I honestly have no clue. I dont remember anything that happened,  I just woke up and we were here." She proclaims. "Now the only one thats left to wake up is him." She says, gesturing to the small stallion a few feet from her. "I tried to get him up yesterday, but nothing worked. If you wanna try, feel free." She nods, stretching out a bit.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

annosrules

The stallion looks over to his yellow counterpart who lied motionless in the sand. Filled with a compasionate curiosity, the stallion walks over to the colt and does a standard field medical exam.

Midnight Skies

She looks on, a bit amazed. "Hehe, youre doing a lot more than I did. All Book Keeper could figure out to do was just splash some water on him." She says while gesturing to the mare beside her, a bit embarrassed for not knowing the better thing to do.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

annosrules

((Requesting more info from Vick McBread on his OC's current condition))

Vick McBread

//Sorry. Vick is a small orange teenager-looking stallion near the shore, face down. He looks all bruised and his breathing is low.

Midnight Skies

Midnight gets up, walking over to Match and Vick, wondering again if he'll be alright.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

annosrules

Match rolls Vick onto his back before saying, "He's breathing at least, but I don't know how long he'll be unconscious for."

waaaaaaah

(Well, don't I feel silly now X3 Book Keeper should have done a medical check, but poor old waaaaaaah forgot :P)
(also, mass post while I was asleep :P)

Book Keeper yawned as she opened her eyes. She had a bit of a headache, but otherwise was feeling much better than she was yesterday. Midnight and the coughing pony from the night before were standing over the orange pegasus; she was glad to see the unicorn was alright. She got to her hooves, and walked over to them.

"How are you feeling?" she yawned as she spoke.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Vick McBread

//Current order of turns: Midnight, Annosrules, Waaaaaah, Vick.

The small orange pony began to shift slowly... every so slowly... as if trying to swim. (gtg school)

Midnight Skies

Midnight turned her attention back to the orange pony, looking concerned. "Oh, Oh he's moving! " She says, excitedly.
Sad pizza eating

possibly remaking

annosrules

"I'm alright, but I don't know about the younger one.", Match says while standing up from Vick's body.

Vick McBread

"Younger one? >: ( "Vick's head pops up...... oh ._. *sticks his face back in the sand*

//I just had to throw that in there XD I might keep it in there. I might not. I want permission from Waaaaaaah.

waaaaaaah

2015 Mar 11, 15:27:14 #58 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 11, 15:35:46 by waaaaaaah
(It's fine :P)

The orange pegasus's head popped up from the ground for a moment before falling back down. Book Keeper raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything as she reached the group.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

"Well that was weird. Kid's still out cold though.", Match says with earnest confusion.

((Midnight wanted to wait for a better place to post, so I skipped their turn))

Go Up