Messege 2025

Started by G.A.R.R.I.S, 2014 May 15, 08:18:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

G.A.R.R.I.S

This messege has been sended from Admiral Mac the air forces commander hedgehog.

Day 2. We finally builted a base and now we are going to find a way to town or other locations. We used radar and we found nothing.  Our Emperor thinks soon enemies will come. Suddenly radar found that pegasus what Jason talking. We sented our spies to follow up the pegasus and what is his or her next moves. After a long time spies returns and one of them said "The pegasus found a bunny which we found after entering the portal. She or he grabs a bunny on her or his teeth and trying to find a pony named F L U T T E R S H Y." "Hey! The voice what we heard! It must be a Fluttershy's voice." - said the sniper number 1332. "I don't think it's true, sniper number 1332. But we don't need to stay here for a long time! Our mission here is find Sonic and get out of here!" -said our Emperor. After this words one of the elite soldiers found a first chaos emerald. "Chaos emerald... this means Sonic has been there! Jason, we need your headpiece and your magnifier!" - said our Emperor. Professor weared Sherlok's hat and grabs his magnifier. "Okay....Aha! Sonic's footsteps! Hmm....They goes from the tree and stops near the big oak...OH MY!"-shouted Professor Jason and falls on the ground. And now we are go- Gah......................

Go Up