Hello Everypony! ^_^

Started by Aelios, 2013 Jul 25, 07:04:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aelios

Hey there! Its AeliosZero here and i think this game would be amazing to play! I would be honored to help with this game any way i can ^-^ I also love to mingle and make friends with other bronies   :D
If you are curious you can see my Deviantart Account here http://aelioszero.deviantart.com/ ; 8)

Hope i can be a useful member of this group :)
<3
~Aelios

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Rainbowkitten170

I am curious about the origin of your name, would you please explain it?
Everyone can paint a picture with words, but few can paint a picture with paint.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Aelios

I just made Aelios up.... Took about a week of going through different sounds till it made sense. It is also the name of a City i made on minecraft on the server i play on (play.minecraftfurniture.net).
Thats the origin of my name xD

Rainbowkitten170

Interesting story, I wish I could just make up awesomely sounding names like that.
Everyone can paint a picture with words, but few can paint a picture with paint.

Mr.Fox

Welcome to the forums  :P
Serve your Emperor well today, tomorrow you will maybe not....

Aelios

Lol i have only managed to do it once so far.... im trying to think of a 'pony name' for my oc and  its a struggle :s

Azure

Did the name come from Aeolus?

Also, I like the effects.
How do you manage to do them?
I'm trying to learn basic photo editing but all I can muster so far are basic hue adjustments.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Aelios

na the name came from me finding the starting sound that was sorta futuristic or ancient sounding so i went through sounds like Ex, Ax, Ae, Ai, El, Ei etc and eventually i stuck with Ae then i came up with the rest sorta like the last part but they sounded like Aelix, Aeros, Aelios, Aeron etc :P
Eventually i just narrowed it down to Aelios
Took about a week.

In photoshop the main things i use are Gaussian Blurs, Radial Blurs, Inner/Outer glows and shadows, pattern overlays.
those are things found in the program but search for photoshop patterns, brush packs, lens flares etc

Maybe i could show you how those all join together to form wallpapers and such in the near future.  :D

Go Up