Go Down

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 May 07, 06:56:24
Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 06, 15:32:28
Quote from: SweBow on 2012 May 06, 14:59:44
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 May 06, 14:58:41
basically Swebow does what he wants, when he wants....he is our pony-overlord

Thats right!

Wait, I thought LoE came about because you all decided to not do say anything unless the team as a whole agreed to it? So then wouldn't SweBow being a dictator be incorrect?

Most people go by god, master, lord, overlord, messiah etc. So I wouldn't be a dictator. Just a god(ess?)  lol

But to be serious, yes it's true. None have so far done a leap out of their bound. All is decided in team meetings. It worked for over 6 months, and it will keep working. After all it's an voluntary project.

Well then, have a meeting on whether or not to stick some form of a troll face onto the download page!

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

CyanideInsanity

What about a trollface in the background that's hard to make out?
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

McSleuthburger

guys, I think they would want the game to look at least semi-professional so we do not need to place comic faces everywhere just so people can get a small laugh time to time
I would think the developers want their game to be taken seriously, I mean it is meant for a fun time and people to be social with others, they dont need little jokes around every corner that only certian people that have been here would get
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Dr. Krest

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 May 07, 09:22:44
guys, I think they would want the game to look at least semi-professional so we do not need to place comic faces everywhere just so people can get a small laugh time to time
I would think the developers want their game to be taken seriously, I mean it is meant for a fun time and people to be social with others, they dont need little jokes around every corner that only certian people that have been here would get

"fun" "taken seriously" "flying ponies" "trolls everywhere" "professional"

Your statement does not compute.

McSleuthburger

haveing fun does not mean there has to be jokes everywhere
Ye-olde ex mod

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 May 07, 18:19:20
haveing fun does not mean there has to be jokes everywhere

First off, congrats for having 666 posts.
Secondly, a troll face on the download section does not instantly mean "Oh lol, jokes everywhere!"

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

I dunno, guys. Do we really need a troll face on that page? Without, it's like "Oh, it's not ready for download yet." For newcomers, if there's a trollface there, they might not be very amused. ".... >:/"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Princess DarkNight

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]I wonder when the download is ready![/glow][/shadow]    :] :P  :D :) lol B) =P ;) 0:) ^-^  <3 <3 <3

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Princess DarkNight on 2012 May 07, 18:54:04
[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]I wonder when the download is ready![/glow][/shadow]    :] :P  :D :) lol B) =P ;) 0:) ^-^  <3 <3 <3

Won't be for a long while. They've only made Ponyville, Sweet Apple Acres, and Everfree Forest. They still have at least three more places to build, they still need to balance the races, put finishing touches on the pony models, program combat, put in the abilities and whatnot ponies will be able to have, put in items we can get, set up the quests that they've written...

They might have already done some of those. Still, though, they have a ways to go. It's only Pre-Alpha.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Quote from: Princess DarkNight on 2012 May 07, 18:54:04

Patience, my little pony.

I am very excited for the game, and I wish I could somehow support the devs. I would even donate if they had a button to do that :/
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Sketch-me-not

So, if there was an optimistic timeline, just how long might it be till we can download? Not to sound impatient, but I just wanna know your thoughts on the progress... :s

McSleuthburger

@Zygrograxgra: Your right, but I still feel we shouldn't put memes on the main webpages personally

@Princess DarkNight: watch the smiley spam

@Sketch: I have no idea...
Ye-olde ex mod

Chishio Kunrin

I just realized they mention about the release date on the FAQ:
Quote from: FAQQ. When will the game be released?
A. As a team of volunteers, it is quite difficult for us to establish a permanent release date. We are working hard to finish the game as quickly as we can without letting it decline in quality, however an ETA will not be provided upon request.

Sketch-me-not

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 08, 10:51:22
I just realized they mention about the release date on the FAQ:
Quote from: FAQQ. When will the game be released?
A. As a team of volunteers, it is quite difficult for us to establish a permanent release date. We are working hard to finish the game as quickly as we can without letting it decline in quality, however an ETA will not be provided upon request.

Okay, so it's not that clear as to when it will be out. Good to know.

Diamond Sky

I wouldnt mind testing it out, I like testing out new games when I have the chance.

Tiger

Quote from: Diamond Sky on 2012 May 12, 04:08:42
I wouldnt mind testing it out, I like testing out new games when I have the chance.

I don't think they're letting us test out Alpha or something anytime soon.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 May 12, 04:10:44
Quote from: Diamond Sky on 2012 May 12, 04:08:42

I don't think they're letting us test out Alpha or something anytime soon.

Exactamundo. :] The game probably won't be very playable until Beta, since the races and ponies are incomplete and will be worked on in Alpha.

Diamond Sky

That sucks   o.O but ok I guess lol  0:)

Chack

I'm going to explode for joy once the download is out. Maybe twice. You can explode not only once, but twice, can't you?  :0
Wait for it...

Go Up