Even Tide's Adventures

Started by Even Tide, 2018 Apr 01, 14:18:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Even Tide

Onwards to more adventure! The Kirin empire seems to have invaded Sugarcube Corner and replaced their blender with something prettier...

Turns out there's a surprise in the skies if you hadn't seen it already!

And the outside-in of the Bramble Woods has some pretty interesting things to look at:

And finally, some more dig site exploration that I'll pop under a spoiler for anyone who doesn't want to see it yet (Although I will be removing that tag once the dungeon is properly implemented!):
Spoiler: Dig Site Dungeon • show

See you soon folks.

Even Tide

Lots of things going on lately! Exploration shots, small gatherings and even Melody Sweetheart's birthday party!-- Or one of them. I was asleep for when the party resumed a few hours later into the night. Timezones, right?  lol

Last night was Worldwide LOE Day! I couldn't stay through all of it, nor could I keep an eye on the chat after some time. I was very sleep deprived, PONI would know.  X3

Also spotted Ellowee sporting some unique armour...

That seems just about it for now. Until next time!

Even Tide

Happy belated new year! Got some more screenshots to post. This one was from an impromptu camp session!

The great thing about LOE is that meet-ups and fun tend to happen randomly. Sometimes you'll even run into those things without even realising it, like the three kings of horsetube claiming their throne...

Here's a few more from November that I forgot to post sooner from Sunny Skies' birthday:

And then everyone caught wind of the fireworks that got implemented recently. This is why we can't have nice things.

See you in the next one folks.

Even Tide

Heya guys! Been a while. Haven't had much reason to play for a while, so I hadn't thought to take as many screenshots between now and January... D'oh. I did get two from the Winter Equestrian Games, however! One was from when I was helping to test if foal curling worked, and the other was a flight race line-up...

And today I did a bit of running around in Cantermore. Either I'm mistaken, or it seems like there's a couple of things we may have missed before...

That's all for now. Hopefully there'll be more to post when the next update comes around! See y'all real soon.

Even Tide

Back at it again with more horse shenanigans! First up, a couple of photos from the Royal Guard Try-Outs. The princesses address the crew...

In which Maplesweet hijacks Equestria and turns April Foals into Maple Foals; we had a heck of a time trying to find all of them! Though it was a shame that they weren't in some of the more genius places like in the Evershade's poison joke...

One of these Maplesweets doesn't look like the others...  :s

And to top it all off, there was no better way than to spend the night relaxing at the cottage with the others.

That's all for now. See you soon!

Even Tide

LOE finally updated? Time to update this thread. But first, a gravity defying diamond dog and dragons walking in step.

And a quick shot from the second anniversary event:

On the first day of the update, the White Tail Park wasn't put into the game quite yet. We all stood around the fairy ring and tried to summon it into existence... Whether it worked or not we don't know, but it sure did come into play the next day.

Next to come is the exploration of Applewood. Strangely enough, this place has three names! While you're in the location, it's called 'Dodge Town', then on the train board it's named 'Applewood', yet on the friends list it's named 'The Frontier'! What is the truth, LOE?!  DD:

Finally, an overhead view of the apple trees to finish things up. A bird's eye view, if you will.  ;)

I'll post more next time the Crystal Caves have more to look at. They seem to still be in progress right now...

See you all soon.

Go Up