So, erm... I'm new!

Started by Sound.Breaker, 2012 May 03, 18:49:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sound.Breaker

Well, hello there community!  I first got sucked into the forgiving and relenting vortex that is Bronydom by my girlfriend around...  Let's see.  It was somewhere in the middle/beginning of Season 2.  Time has all but lost meaning to me.  Since then, though, I've been immersing myself in the community with the music -of MandoPony and WoodenToaster especially -watching every episode of both seasons, as well as waiting patiently for the next to come out.  Sadly that won't be for a couple months, though I noticed a rumor that Derpy gets her own episode, of this I'm most inpatient.  The idea of an MLP MMO called out to me, as I am an avid MMO player, and this just begs for my attention.  I sense the community will be one that you wouldn't not have on games like WoW, filled almost completely with trolls.  The MLP community's ideas and "love and tolerance" code of ethic is more than half the reason I was drawn to the fanbase. 

tl;dr Hi guys, I'm new, I like ponies, and let's get this party started!
Sound Breaker may not be the fastest Pegasus, but by Celestia, he could be the loudest.

Haned tom.

Haned Tom: Welcome to Legends of Equestria
Dark Chaos: We hope you have a magical time here
Oblivion swords and Dhaos Lionheart: Or Else
Dark Chaos: Really Brother?
Haned Tom: Oblivion when did you here!?
Ridely Stormbringer: Ignore those 4 idiots.
Final night: are introductions like this are usually this horrible.
Siria Hope: Yes yes they are.
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

Sound.Breaker

Oh wow, everypony gathered up for that one post.  I also almost forgot to mention, happy birthday to the party pony, Pinkamena Diane Pie. 
Sound Breaker may not be the fastest Pegasus, but by Celestia, he could be the loudest.

Sound.Breaker

Thank you for the very warm welcome, by the way.  It's always nice to talk to fellow bronies.

minecraftah

Welcome to LoE friend  :D
Commander Shepard and Gabe Newell are bronies. Your argument is invalid.

Sound.Breaker

If only I could play it.   ono

Beaker

If only we all could man. If only we all could.
That being said: welcome to the forums!

Nemesis

McSleuthburger

welcome to LoE also if you could change your avatar because this is a child-friendly site
we would appreciate it
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Sound.Breaker

I apologize.  I did change it to a far less threatening image, though it may start fear in the hearts of Ponyvillites.  I can't say for sure that it is displaying correctly, though.

Ozzy

Welcome to Legends of Equestria!  ^-^

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the forum!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Sound.Breaker

A warm thank you to everypony who has welcomed me thus far. 

Lord of Madness

awesome (x1000) with some insanity thrown in.. i think your ready... he.. hehe..

Cutiebone

Welcome, Sound Breaker! :D I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you in the game, and I hope to gain a friendship with you! ^-^
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Sound.Breaker

An attitude like that is sure to get you just that.  (:

Slicy

The Wandering Magus

hello and welcome! ^-^ I hope to get to know you better in the near future!  the Thread Games are always lively, and if you have the interest come join us over in the Roleplay section too!  see you around ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vick McBread

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... oh sorry wrong type recording....
*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Pegasus.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up