Animal Crossing Wild World

Started by Kiruu, 2012 Sep 01, 00:39:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kiruu

I noticed there's a thread for the Wii version of animal crossing but not for the DS version. So I made one!  ^-^
Anyone else besides me play? It'd be great to share friend codes :3 (My wifi connection is terrible but you get what you pay for...)

Book Smarts

It's on my list to re-buy, the second best Animal Crossing game  :3

SapphirePony

Have it, my town hates me, loves the fact that my town hates me  ovO

Chishio Kunrin

I think I still have it. Somewhere. Maybe. Um. Hm... :o

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Cutiebone

I used to play, it was great
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Xeno Aura

Yeah I used to play as well, but forgot about a load of turnips I bought and lost a few hundred thousand bells. :P

So I stopped playing last year, bought the Wii version Friday and have played about 30 mins, but been too busy to properly play, hopefully get some spare time today and get some time in on it. :)

Kiruu

I began playing again around last week. I kinda missed it. Got 3 million bells in the bank, Nookingtons and my mortgage is paid off.
I've got the wii version too, and logged into it this afternoon. was surprised to see my 10k bells in the bank escalated to 38k o.o

Book Smarts

I never got the point of turnips and making a profit, they always seem to die on me  :c

Kiruu

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 03, 09:44:48
I never got the point of turnips and making a profit, they always seem to die on me  :c

same here. usually i'd sell all of the Gyroids I find... they do fetch a reasonable price.

Itty Bit

oh man, I remember this game
It's been so long since I've played though, I might as well start over!
I wouldn't mind playing with you guys though, sounds like a fun idea

Deviant

Animal crossing was my 3th game on the DS, played it way too much back then :3
Havent played for years so i guess my town will be full o' weeds  DD:

Sea Foam

I remember walking around in the Gamecube Animal Crossing at around 2am, I think, and a ghost pops out of nowhere and talks to me.

I was terrified.  :I

I'm shocked that there's no creepypasta on this thing!  :l

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Xeno Aura

Wow, does that appear in the DS/Wii version?

Can't say I've played them much past midnight, the DS one a couple of times, but never saw a ghost or anything.

My DS game is quite a wreck at the moment, so I decided to start afresh on the Wii.

Unfortunately it's not the kind of game that you would play on the Wii and then play later on the DS, you kind of have to play it on 1 platform at a time, otherwise you go insane. That's how it is for me anyway.

And seeing as I've played the DS one a fair amount I'm using the Wii one primarily.

Kiruu

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Sep 04, 05:34:11
Wow, does that appear in the DS/Wii version?

Can't say I've played them much past midnight, the DS one a couple of times, but never saw a ghost or anything.

My DS game is quite a wreck at the moment, so I decided to start afresh on the Wii.

Unfortunately it's not the kind of game that you would play on the Wii and then play later on the DS, you kind of have to play it on 1 platform at a time, otherwise you go insane. That's how it is for me anyway.

And seeing as I've played the DS one a fair amount I'm using the Wii one primarily.

That thing is called a whisp or something. I've heard you complete a quest with it and it rewards you with either a new set of house paint or pulling up all weeds.

SapphirePony

Quote from: Deviant on 2012 Sep 04, 01:04:41
No silly o3o It will be filled with weeds and your town will hate you o3o I used my action reply to turn the weeds into bells  ovO

Deviant

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 04, 17:29:33
No silly o3o It will be filled with weeds and your town will hate you o3o I used my action reply to turn the weeds into bells  ovO

Yay, a bunch of talking animals hate me and some smelly plants apeared \.3./

+ i just remembered about Mr.Resseti >.<

That guy was such a pain, like if it wasn't bad enough that you accidently turned off the DS or the battery died and you lost all your progress.
Now you've gotta talk with that mole for an hour untill it let's you go...

SapphirePony

Quote from: Deviant on 2012 Sep 04, 17:34:49
Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 04, 17:29:33

Yay, a bunch of talking animals hate me and some smelly plants apeared \.3./

+ i just remembered about Mr.Resseti >.<

That guy was such a pain, like if it wasn't bad enough that you accidently turned off the DS or the battery died and you lost all your progress.
Now you've gotta talk with that mole for an hour untill it let's you go...
I LOVE YOU RESSETI o3o But I hate Tom Nook.

Chishio Kunrin

I actually honestly wonder if Tom Nook is a tanuki, not a raccoon.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Itty Bit

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 04, 17:53:25
I actually honestly wonder if Tom Nook is a tanuki, not a raccoon.

I believe he actually is a tanuki, just people called him a Raccoon in America, similar to how we called Tanuki Mario Raccoon Mario back before Nintendo went obsessive on Tanuki leaves last year.

Book Smarts

Nook=Tanuki, kind've works  :P

Go Up