Ace attorney?

Started by Blues-Music, 2012 Jun 17, 18:55:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blues-Music

Anypony played any of it?Its a really great series ,and I refuse to use the internet to test my own knowledge.The game tests your knowledge ,and gives you a feeling of near loss at times.It showed everything a game should have.

Lary

2012 Jun 17, 19:53:29 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 17, 19:55:49 by Lary
I know the series inside and out. It's one of the only game series I'm really passionate about.

I'm surprised this wasn't brought up sooner.

I can't believe some of the best video game music I've ever heard would be from a game about lawyers.

(It's also the only thing keeping me from hating Capcom completely.)
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

lurk852

I've played the first three - got the second two cheap on Wiiware, but Apollo Justice is pretty expensive for an old game...  DD:

Fun games, at any rate. The answers are frequently ridiculous but almost always logical, and the dialogue is consistently entertaining.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

ChilledEagle

My knowledge was tested, and it failed miserably. I'll admit that this game gave me a hard time. Even when I replay cases I forget which pieces of evidence to present at times and so on (I have a terrible memory and thinking is not my strong suit). I definitely want a new Ace Attorney game.

Lary

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 Jun 18, 12:44:36
My knowledge was tested, and it failed miserably. I'll admit that this game gave me a hard time. Even when I replay cases I forget which pieces of evidence to present at times and so on (I have a terrible memory and thinking is not my strong suit). I definitely want a new Ace Attorney game.

There are rumors saying that Ace Attorney Investigations II will be released in NA. However, it's highly unlikely because of Nintendo's pushing of the 3DS and the unlikeliness of it being not only translated but ported from the DS.

I really hope it's true, though. Or at least give us a professional fan translation like they did for Mother 3.

Ryo_D_Disk

this just this
i want it translated although i still need to complete one more game before anything is announsed

Lary

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Jun 18, 14:12:12
i want it translated although i still need to complete one more game before anything is announsed

Layton's gameplay has been showcased. Wright's still needs revealing (if they haven't already; I haven't been up to speed). Afterwards, sometime this late fall it will be released in Japan. It'll be another six months before it's released in the states (I'm fairly certain they didn't say they weren't going to).

Blues-Music

Does anypony remember the vs capcom games?Pheonix wright was my favourite character.
Ultimate marvel vs capcom:
His secretary attacks for him
He makes combos with just a paper
His cellphone shoots lazers
He summons a giant judge to whack his opponents guilty not just giving them death ,but a criminal record.

Legulus

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5901180

But yeah, I've never played the games, though I have watched playthroughs and find it interesting. I still prefer Professor Layton over Phoenix Wright, though >_<

Still, that Layton/Wright crossover would be THE BEST. POSSIBLE. THING!
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

bturner81

Ace Attorney is possibly the best game franchise I've ever played. Keep's me entertained even though I've already played through it more than once. :] I still dont know how I keep myself from dancing when the cornered theme plays. ^-^

Go Up