Drawing Contest ~Moderators~(Closed)

Started by Perry The Pony, 2012 Mar 20, 05:43:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Perry The Pony

2012 Mar 20, 05:43:46 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 04, 23:37:03 by Perrythepony
Thats right the community gets to try its hand at drawing the Moderation Team's OC's.  They will post theirs here and you guys do your best to draw them how you see fit and how you know us.  Draw us how you see fit and good luck.

Mine is listed below the others will separate theirs.

(Wolfs Ghost / What isn't listed is the Cutie Mark, which is a Quill infront of a Scroll.)

(Ateren / Cutie Mark: Hammer with a yellow bolt of lightning going through it, the Hammer is on it's side.)

(Margin / Cutie Mark: File Cabinet Folder)

(Zilla / Cutie Mark: golden-rimmed monocle and a Cane, The monocle's chain and the cane forming an X The chain is also Golden.)

Mr.Darkling

"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

ShadowHeart

Hey guys, its me from EO! anyways, I was wondering, will u mind if we draw it on paper and scan it or does it have to be drawn on the computer?

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Perry The Pony

:)
Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Mar 20, 16:36:15
Hey guys, its me from EO! anyways, I was wondering, will u mind if we draw it on paper and scan it or does it have to be drawn on the computer?

That is fine

Axegrabber

ShadowHeart

thanks! ima start now!...btw, should we have all the staff members in the pice? sry for all the questions  >.<

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

WolfsGhost

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Mar 20, 19:12:42
thanks! ima start now!...btw, should we have all the staff members in the pice? sry for all the questions  >.<

Yeah, the staff members for the moderation team should all be together in the piece.

Vector

Also, if anyone is wondering what happened to the 2D team contest, that will be up after this one is over due to the old forums exploding during the contest. If you drew anything for that contest, just submit it again once it resurfaces. Sorry for the inconvenience.  x3

Itty Bit

Quote from: Vector on 2012 Mar 20, 19:50:06
Also, if anyone is wondering what happened to the 2D team contest, that will be up after this one is over due to the old forums exploding during the contest. If you drew anything for that contest, just submit it again once it resurfaces. Sorry for the inconvenience.  x3

Phew, I was worried you guys forgot or something, I had a piece halfway done, and didn't want it to go to waste ^^;
Anyway, I'll be entering this contest too, five more ponies to draw shoulden't be too bad, hehe ^^

Perry The Pony

Minazumi

Tiger

I'll take a shot at this tommorow. I'm too frustrated right now.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

HerpyDooves

The Mysterious Artist

So will the deadline be a another date for the 2D drawing contest?

WolfsGhost

Quote from: The Mysterious Artist on 2012 Mar 21, 17:23:29

So will the deadline be a another date for the 2D drawing contest?

Yes.

Itty Bit

I already got one out of the five of you done, I'm feeling pretty good about it so far  ^-^

Starfly

I may give this a go. My art motivation has gone downhill a lot lately but it's worth a try.
[move] Wheeeeeeeeeee![/move]
Animated GIF made by Skardan.

Fieryfurnace

Sorry, i've had no motivation to draw as of late. I'll probably get it done on the deadline.

Picture courtesy of Stardust.

The flame will burn forevermore, no matter how much windigoes douse it.

Fox32890

Can you still submit things on the second or does it have to be by the first? I ask since I just saw this and decided I wanted to try it but it ends today (as of 30 minutes ago) but if I can still submit something tomorrow, I'll try and get something presentable.

I'll probably do it anyway, if you don't accept it, then I guess it's a gift?

Perry The Pony

Contest has been extended by two days.

Go Up