A Rad eye on the upcoming episodes. ((SPOILERS))

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Nov 10, 12:20:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

actually she did it under peer pressure. Click the spoiler to see a clip from the episode
Spoiler: show
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
there is more silver spoon and it looks like there was a lot of peer pressure on poor Babs. I think the message is that when you hang with the 'popular' crowd, you'll realize they aren't really your true friends, just real female dogs. And the cool ponies will try to get u to do things you shouldn't do.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

The Wandering Magus

interesting... and even more interesting that the blank flank's hanging out with the blank-haters.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ShadowHeart

Insecurity can drive ponies like Babs Seed to do things like that. I think she feels that because she's a blank flank that she HAS to fit in somehow!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Nov 21, 20:54:48
Insecurity can drive ponies like Babs Seed to do things like that. I think she feels that because she's a blank flank that she HAS to fit in somehow!

indeed.  the peer pressure can sometimes cause those who have something to hide or be ashamed of to let out steam by bullying others.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Rad Thunder

I think the peer pressure bit is a better lesson then mine. Makes me wonder why I didn't think of it sooner. :P

Book Smarts

The ending is up in the air, she'll probably disapear after this episode, but it would be awesome if she becomes the fourth CMC

ShadowHeart

Rad Thunder

Just under 20 minutes until One Bad Apple. But you should all hear what I noticed about Magic Duel next week.

My TV guide can go a week ahead in the schedule, so I did that to get a look at Magic Duel, and...IT'S AN HOUR LONG! And I don't mean it's two parts, I mean it's one whole episode spanned over an hour! Which is appropriate for this episode cause if what we saw from all the leaks are true, there's alot of stuff that can't be fit into a half hour.

Dawnstar

If I remember right, weren't there going to be less total episodes in season three than in previous seasons? If my memory is right on that then longer episodes with more story to them might be the reason behind that. So the possibility of a few episodes being longer than usual doesn't surprise me too much.

Heck, I'd be willing to bet that the rumored Luna/Celestia origins episode could possibly be another lengthier episode as well in that case. Can you imagine all the old Equestrian history they could fit into a longer timespan?

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2012 Nov 24, 14:57:14
If I remember right, weren't there going to be less total episodes in season three than in previous seasons? If my memory is right on that then longer episodes with more story to them might be the reason behind that. So the possibility of a few episodes being longer than usual doesn't surprise me too much.

Heck, I'd be willing to bet that the rumored Luna/Celestia origins episode could possibly be another lengthier episode as well in that case. Can you imagine all the old Equestrian history they could fit into a longer timespan?

That could be the movie that's being run through the rumor mill. I hope it's true. :D

Dawnstar

Good point, a movie would be a good way to fit that much more of Equestria's old history into. I'll probably have to wait for a DvD release or for it to show up on youtube to actually see a full movie though. Theaters are just not worth going to anymore (The Hobbit will be an upcoming exception but will likely be the only one for a long while), and netflix likely wouldn't have it up for a while either.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Dawnstar on 2012 Nov 24, 16:35:34
Good point, a movie would be a good way to fit that much more of Equestria's old history into. I'll probably have to wait for a DvD release or for it to show up on youtube to actually see a full movie though. Theaters are just not worth going to anymore (The Hobbit will be an upcoming exception but will likely be the only one for a long while), and netflix likely wouldn't have it up for a while either.

I hear The Hobbit is gonna be a trilogy, though. :c It's probably so they can fit every single bit of the adventure into film, since movies are typically 2 hours long.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Vertigo

Next week the ponies are going to be turned into fillies.  :D To bad its not the main story line.

Rad Thunder

On the Trixie episode? Okay I'm starting to seriously hate her. Not the fillys, they cute. :3
By the way, I mentioned that the episode was supposed to be an hour long a while back, that was a lie. My TV guide lied to me. :(

Vertigo

2012 Nov 24, 20:23:31 #55 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 24, 20:56:01 by Vertigo
Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Nov 24, 19:04:27
On the Trixie episode? Okay I'm starting to seriously hate her. Not the fillys, they cute. :3
By the way, I mentioned that the episode was supposed to be an hour long a while back, that was a lie. My TV guide lied to me. :(

Sorry about that. I love Trice cause my heads filled with fim fics.

Rad Thunder

Updated the front with more info on Sleepless in Ponyville and my updated opinion on it.
Here's my rundown of the latest episode:

One Bad Apple
I was wrong on a couple of levels. I thought Babs would come out as the bully immediately, but it turns out it was those two wastes of space Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon who triggered it. Everyone's saying that either they liked the song or hated it. I loved it, it had a nice beat to it. I thought the lesson in friendship would be more about peer pressure, but instead we get the lowball lesson 'if you're bullied, tell a parent' lecture. Oh well, it can't be helped now.

EDIT: New Wiki info on Wonderbolt Academy. Made me laugh because of how goofy it sounds.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Nov 27, 16:12:20
Updated the front with more info on Sleepless in Ponyville and my updated opinion on it.
Here's my rundown of the latest episode:

One Bad Apple
I was wrong on a couple of levels. I thought Babs would come out as the bully immediately, but it turns out it was those two wastes of space Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon who triggered it. Everyone's saying that either they liked the song or hated it. I loved it, it had a nice beat to it. I thought the lesson in friendship would be more about peer pressure, but instead we get the lowball lesson 'if you're bullied, tell a parent' lecture. Oh well, it can't be helped now.

EDIT: New Wiki info on Wonderbolt Academy. Made me laugh because of how goofy it sounds.

Yeah, adults don't always help. :l Especially if you're made an outcast by your classmates. There's no helping that.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

I feel like Rainbow Dash is going to become a substitute Wonderbolt in the academy episode

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 28, 01:48:52
I feel like Rainbow Dash is going to become a substitute Wonderbolt in the academy episode

How so?

Go Up