A Rad eye on the upcoming episodes. ((SPOILERS))

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Nov 10, 12:20:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2013 Jan 30, 18:13:28
Is that what you called it? :\

Blue broke out on another person but it's ended and I doubt it will restart again.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Blues-Music

2013 Jan 31, 05:17:40 #101 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 31, 08:34:25 by Blues-Music
Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2013 Jan 30, 18:13:28
Is that what you called it? :\
What happened with colin was not on this thread , and was an entirely different discussion as he attacked me so I fought back.
Me , and Night were just having a normal debate that none of us are mad about. In fact i'm really intruiged about Night's method of acceptance.
However , if that is what you wish I could stop speaking my opinion if someone has a different one. No sarcasm intended.

Night Pony

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jan 31, 05:17:40
Me , and Night were just having a normal debate that none of us are made about. In fact i'm really intruiged about Night's method of acceptance.

Well I'm sure that by now you noticed that my main character is in fact an alicorn. The reason I made her one is personal and not on the topic. I do like appearing aliconrs because we would learn about a race in the show that we know next to nothing about.
Also we do not know what will happen in the finale and since I'm more optimist I like to think that the writers will make this work somehow.We do not know anything about the episode except that Twi messes up a spell and turns into an alicorn that we assume is all powerful.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Rad Thunder

No kidding. Especially when we consider this little excert I found from Wiki:

Spoiler: show
When Twilight casts a spell that switches the Cutie Marks and destinies

Without spoiling it, the keyword is 'the', not 'her'. Which means there could be more to this then just her becoming an Alicorn.

Cobalt ZERO

Spoiler: show
CM switching eh?...god.. imagine pinkie pie with fluttershys CM..i couldnt imagine that working... pinkie: MORNING EVERYONE!!!! *pops out of fourth wall..all hell breaks loose*
SPEAKETH WITH THE ROYAL CAPSLOCK!

Go Up