*Spits out cereal*

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Oct 28, 01:20:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

I actually was eating cereal when I noticed this...

Twilight is now related to her teacher a la her brother's marriage.

Go have fun with this new found mindscrew! :D

Snowy

So that means...my brain hurts already..
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Blues-Music

Not sure whats surprising about that.Some people are related to their teachers without having their family members marry them.My teacher is my friends aunt.

Also Cadence was Twilights foalsitter not her teacher.

Tiger

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Oct 28, 06:41:43
Not sure whats surprising about that.Some people are related to their teachers without having their family members marry them.My teacher is my friends aunt.

Cadence is related to Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia is Twilight's teacher

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Blues-Music

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 28, 07:32:00
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Oct 28, 06:41:43

Cadence is related to Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia is Twilight's teacher
Still not surprising.

Lary

Twilight is becoming an Alicorn soon, so this isn't surprising in the least.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 28, 09:37:33

Witchcraft is Magic is coming true? O:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Blues-Music

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 28, 09:37:33

Where did you hear this from?If its true i'm done with MLP.

elmdor

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Oct 28, 13:10:22

This picture is the only evidence we have (unless I missed something):
Spoiler: look right • show

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: elmdor on 2012 Oct 28, 13:20:12
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Oct 28, 13:10:22

This picture is the only evidence we have (unless I missed something):
Spoiler: look right • show

:I WHAT? WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!! I hope this is a Friendship is Witchcraft joke. DD:
Can't believe I'm groggy enough to have said "Witchcraft is Magic" earlier. Please allow me to wake up further.

Ahaut

Blues-Music

Its probably just a hasbro mishap.We are talking about the people that made celestia pink.However if this turns out to be true I am never coming back to the show.Unless its only for a limited time , or an "It was all a dream." ending.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Oct 28, 13:46:22
Its probably just a hasbro mishap.We are talking about the people that made celestia pink.However if this turns out to be true I am never coming back to the show.Unless its only for a limited time , or an "It was all a dream." ending.

I really hope it was a dream if it happens too. She can't just become an alicorn. She just can't!

SweBow

Okey, I'm going to debunk that Twilight picture right away. It's from a licensing expo. So it's not even Hasbro that had the expo. If I remember correctly someone got their free hands on the picture. So no, I don't expect Twilight to become an Alicorn. If she does, it's just a spell that will most likely disappear.

Book Smarts

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Oct 28, 14:16:45
Okey, I'm going to debunk that Twilight picture right away. It's from a licensing expo. So it's not even Hasbro that had the expo. If I remember correctly someone got their free hands on the picture. So no, I don't expect Twilight to become an Alicorn. If she does, it's just a spell that will most likely disappear.

I agree with Swe, it could only be a temporary change if she does become an alicorn. If Celestia were to give Twilight a piece of her power, it would probably cause alicornification.

HerpyDooves

I like how this thread went from, "Oh no, Twilight might be related to her teacher!" to "Oh no, Twilight might be an Alicorn!"

But back on topic, I don't really mind Twilight being related to her teacher. My friend's aunt was our principal for a few years.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Oct 28, 22:18:45
I like how this thread went from, "Oh no, Twilight might be related to her teacher!" to "Oh no, Twilight might be an Alicorn!"

But back on topic, I don't really mind Twilight being related to her teacher. My friend's aunt was our principal for a few years.

I like how much alicorn fanart there is of the mane six.

It looks cool, but it just shouldn't happen. lol

I really wonder who Cadence's mom is, though. Is it Celestia? Is it Luna? Is it somepony else?

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 22:21:33

I really wonder who Cadence's mom is, though. Is it Celestia? Is it Luna? Is it somepony else?

I would think it would be Celestia's daughter, since she isn't all dark like Princess Luna.

Coffee Rush

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Oct 28, 22:33:54
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 28, 22:21:33

I would think it would be Celestia's daughter, since she isn't all dark like Princess Luna.

Doesn't she say Celestia is her aunt? If that's do so, she may be the daughter of Luna, or another sister. Who knows.
My OC can be found here!

Go Up