Started by kremsly, 2012 Jul 13, 18:21:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Jul 24, 14:26:06
Does it say anything?

No, it just shows a box on my dock that doesn't do anything  :c

Xeno Aura

A box on your dock? Sorry don't quite know what a Dock is.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Jul 24, 18:39:17
A box on your dock? Sorry don't quite know what a Dock is.

Mac OS X dock  :l

Xeno Aura

2012 Jul 24, 18:42:03 #43 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 24, 18:48:50 by Xeno Aura
Oh, sorry, never seen a Mac in real life. :P

I presume thats the Mac equivalent of the Windows Taskbar? (Little bar that goes along bottom with start menu and icons for programs in use)

Are you by any chance in the GMOD 13 beta? If you just bought it and downloaded it (and updated fully) you shouldn't be. But the beta doesn't work in Mac yet.

Other than that I'm not sure, you could try a reinstall, or verifying the integrity of the game to see if all files are present and correct.

Lan Sukasa

Counter-Strike: Source
Portal 2 (for only $5 during one of the flash sales!  :3)
Dungeon Defenders (plus a couple of the DLC's. I only got a $20 Steam card, if only I had gotten a $50 one, I would have gotten the full pack for only $14. :c)

Iron Girella

f***. i should have bought more games xD but mass effect 1 and 2 are really good games, soo happy i bought them  ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

kremsly

Quote from: Iron Girella on 2012 Jul 25, 07:53:47
f***. i should have bought more games xD but mass effect 1 and 2 are really good games, soo happy i bought them  ;)
yeah i remeber buying them both its a shame you can't buy ME3 or any of the DLC at steam.. but that didn't stop me from getting them though

Book Smarts

Left4Dead is on sale today  ovO

Go Up