Quote from: Johannes on 2012 Jul 08, 23:44:02
Quote from: Dreadnaught 308 on 2012 Jul 08, 23:42:53
so...how is everyone doing with "Slendy"ovO

I have downloaded it but I'm too scared to play >.<

Your not alone  :'(

Johannes

I tried to play it. I walked like two meters and then hit ESC >.<

Sea Foam

Am I the only one who first heard the name Slenderman, and thought it was a brand name for some healthy diet bar.

This is Slenderman to me:
Spoiler: show

Imagine being chased like that, It'd be the funniest thing ever. That's what I envisioned upon this game, and I laughed a lot.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Dreadnaught 308

are you guys serious about the game?o.O Come on SCP containment breech was scarier than this...he doesn't even pop-up at you like in SCP, The only thing Slendy does is just watch you and follow you so long as you see him first then he will back off for a few seconds
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Teal Turken

This game does not scare me...much. It'll make me jump but it's not scary. At least to me. Ask Vick Mcbread, he knows. He watched me play it!

Dreadnaught 308

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Jul 08, 23:57:17
This game does not scare me...much. It'll make me jump but it's not scary. At least to me. Ask Vick Mcbread, he knows. He watched me play it!

If this game does not scare you than play SCP Containment Breech ovO everyone that I got to play SCP couldn't even stand up to it without pressing pause and quitting
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Teal Turken

Played SCP CB, about the same. A bit scarier but the lag ruins it for me. Also it crashes when I put the Gas Mask on and take it off. So I can't play it much anyways. My computer is like...2007/08 vista Operating System, not a windows 7

Rissian

2012 Jul 09, 00:20:10 #27 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 09, 00:55:24 by Trege
After awhile the fear factor kind of wears off and you just want to beat it, I keep getting owned though sadly I may end up watching a video to see the end since I still cannot manage to get all the notes before, A : My stamina runs out so I become a sitting duck B : I make a mistake and it catches me. or C : My flashlight runs dim and I'm just plain owned after that.

Vinyl light

Vick McBread

2012 Jul 09, 16:30:59 #29 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 09, 16:36:15 by Vick McBread
WE WANT IT SO BAD!
DO WANT! *-*
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Jul 08, 23:57:17

AND BOY ARE YOU FEARLESS! HOLY @#$%!
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Dreadnaught 308

I love games like this, they always surprise you in the best of ways.

Don't forget Pinkie's fear song...and what Pinkie said in "Luna Eclipse" "Its fun to be scared." :D 
Hello, I'm The Doctor

HerpyDooves

I know a couple tips just from watching people play the game:

1. The Slenderman doesn't come out until you get the first note.

2. The game progressively gets harder as you get the notes.

3. Once you get the fifth note, don't turn around, run.

4. If you look at a note for really long time, don't turn, just walk.

5. Don't let the big BANG fool you, the Slenderman isn't around if you hear it. (Well, he could be around, but the scary sound effect happens no matter what.)

6. If you know the Slenderman is following you, don't go in a building, trust me.

7. Notes aren't always in the same place.

That's all I know, hoped it helped! :D

Go Up