E3

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 May 20, 19:54:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Who's looking forward to E3, and what are part of it are you looking forward to?!

I can't wait to see the official trailer for Assassin's Creed 3. Hopefully it'll back up what Hutchinson told Game Informer about the game, instead of just showing Connor (the character) killing redcoats. :/
Off topic: I can't believe they showed the same AC3 reveal trailer to the UK as they did to America.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

I'm waiting for the Skyrim DLC press release with more information on what's going to be in it and when it's going to be released to the public. I also wouldn't mind if Microsoft or Sony announced a new gaming system so I can see them compete and see which will get my undivided attention and money for the next generation of consoles. ovO

Other than that, the other companies can surprise me :D

CyanideInsanity

To me, this e3 looks like it'll be even better than last year. Wii U final specs, and other things pertaining to it, more halo 4 info. Honestly I really only care about nintendo for e3. Hopefully with the specs we'll see if the wii u can truly handle unreal engine 4.

I guess its because nintendo is the only one revealing more info on their next console. Microsoft has confirmed no, and as for sony, I think they said no as well.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Night Pony

I'm hoping on info about upcoming games that I'm waiting for.Such as: Assassin's Creed 3,Darksiders 2,Transformers Fall of Cybertron.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 May 21, 06:57:48
I'm hoping on info about upcoming games that I'm waiting for.Such as: Assassin's Creed 3,Darksiders 2,Transformers Fall of Cybertron.

Assassin's Creed 3. :3 Have you read the Game Informer article about it? Hopefully, they'll share some of that same info at E3 for people who don't get Game Informer.

ChilledEagle

I'm not gonna start a flame war here so I'm gonna keep it short and simple, I'm interested in the Nintendo conference. Wii U is what it's all about. :D

Book Smarts

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 May 21, 22:17:47
I'm not gonna start a flame war here so I'm gonna keep it short and simple, I'm interested in the Nintendo conference. Wii U is what it's all about. :D

Meh,

They're saying it will be 20 times as powerful as the Xbox 360 and the ps3, but once the other next gen gaming systems are released, the Wii U will be left in the dust again.

Night Pony

2012 May 22, 07:04:12 #7 Last Edit: 2012 May 22, 07:05:59 by Night Pony
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 21, 21:59:13

Assassin's Creed 3. :3 Have you read the Game Informer article about it? Hopefully, they'll share some of that same info at E3 for people who don't get Game Informer.

No i haven't.I don't get Game informer here.In fact the only Game related magazine that was sold in my country went bankrupt.  :\
Well i too hope they share the info!  :D

Also i want them to release an extended trailer for AC3,so that Toby can do a literal of it.  :3

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 21, 22:40:51

Meh,

They're saying it will be 20 times as powerful as the Xbox 360 and the ps3, but once the other next gen gaming systems are released, the Wii U will be left in the dust again.

.....and?
Are you saying that because a console is more powerful that it's instantly better?

Lary

Quote from: ChilledEagle on 2012 May 22, 09:02:39

Meh,

.....and?
Are you saying that because a console is more powerful that it's instantly better?

Guys, stick to the topic...
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

GossamerWings

This MAY be my third year going. I may not go this year.  DD:
[move=6]Gossamer's OCs![/move]

CyanideInsanity

Meh,

I'm all for the big N, but I doubt it'll be 20 times stronger, that would be probably close to today's best pc hardware. Though We'll have to wait and see. M$ and sony are probably not in the final stretch with their consoles, so they may change based on the wii u specs. It also comes down to pricing. The other 2 consoles might be better, but if their prices are double the wii u, I'm willing to bet more people will go for the wii u.

The "720" and "Orbis" still have probably a year or so before their final specs are announced to the public, so all we cna do is wait, or speculate on pretty much non existent information, since next to nothing is 100% confirmed for either right now. Either way, I myself would hope people would stop focusing purely on specs and be more about the actual game content. I myself would rather see graphics being slightly sub-par to what the systems max is, while adding as much content into the games as possible.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Book Smarts

Yeeeeaaahh, it was late when I typed that post, I don't want to start something that could get bloody, I'm not like that   ^-^

we cool?

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 22, 11:12:37
Yeeeeaaahh, it was late when I typed that post, I don't want to start something that could get bloody, I'm not like that   ^-^

we cool?

Understood, same thing happens to me at times. So yeah it's all good.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 May 22, 07:04:12
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 21, 21:59:13

No i haven't.I don't get Game informer here.In fact the only Game related magazine that was sold in my country went bankrupt.  :\
Well i too hope they share the info!  :D

Also i want them to release an extended trailer for AC3,so that Toby can do a literal of it.  :3

Yes. ovO That's the second reason I can't wait for the extended trailer.
1. I want them to prove to us that it'll stick to the series's focus of Templars vs Assassins and that it won't be a "Woohoo, go America" patriot game.
2. Toby will only literal the extended trailer.

Apparently, to make up for the fact that towns in colonial America weren't like the towering cities of Renaissance Italy, we'll be able to go through buildings! Like, through their windows! O: And also leap from branch to branch of the trees in the forests near the towns.
Think they'll show some of that free-running at E3? I wanna see for myself how it works.

Also, yes, let's try to avoid console vs console arguments. We don't need someone like Amabo Kcorb (for those of you who know about him on Facebook) boasting that one game company is the best and starting something.

Night Pony

Now i can't wait for the trailer.So much stuff will come from it.  :D

Mr.Darkling

Can't wait  ^-^

Watch the Nintendo conference for curiosity
Watch Microsoft so I can cringe and laugh at any new kinect games (star wars last year really took the cake)
Watch Sony because I only have a PS3.

All of these no doubt at silly o'clock  :l
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Go Up