I'm (obvously) new.

Started by VynalDerp, 2012 Oct 05, 17:58:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

VynalDerp

I am from EO and i have been procrastinating about making an account here for months somewhat. I really hope I can get settled in well with the website. I usually am like pinkie, but im a bit nervous right now. >.<. Derpy and vinyl is obvously my fav pony.  :P
"A pint of sweat saves a gallon of blood."

Billow Pillow

2012 Oct 05, 18:04:09 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 05, 18:16:23 by Lyra Heartstrings
Introduction:

Greetings and welcome new friend, to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Hoofs up! Glad you finally decided to make a forum then, hope you'll have an awesome super fantastic party of a time here!  :P
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules, explore and have fun  ^-^

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: VynalDerp on 2012 Oct 05, 17:58:06
I am from EO and i have been procrastinating about making an account here for months somewhat. I really hope I can get settled in well with the website. I usually am like pinkie, but im a bit nervous right now. >.<. Derpy and vinyl is obvously my fav pony.  :P
hello and welcome back to the forums ^-^  Do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

I like all the ponies... ANYWAY I hope you have the most wonderful time here that you can have!

Go Up