Greetings fellow Equestrians!

Started by Kevin_Tang, 2018 Dec 18, 15:08:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kevin_Tang

Noodle Script

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I hope that you quickly get into the game and have a lot of fun. If you have any question about the game or have trouble getting in, I suggest you ask more seasoned players. I think most of them will be happy to help you. Of course, I can't talk about everypony, but I can say that Spring Strudel and gray haze helped me getting into the game.

I hope that you will find lots of friends and have a lot of fun in the game. Of course, if you would rather enjoy yourself by, well, yourself, you can do that, too. NPCs have quests for you to do.

If you like roleplaying, I would suggest trying out the Sweet and Elite: Meet and Greet roleplaying group. They have a thread in which they announce when they are playing again and what kind of roleplay it is going to be. They also have a Discord channel. They post the link to that channel in every official announcement.

Of course, these are only suggestions based on what worked for me. I don't know you, so you might like entirely different things than me. Also, I don't know which of the advice you may already know.

Maybe you want to tell more about yourself, so that follow-up posters will have more to work with. I wrote this as a kind of "standard reply", because I don't really know how to write something that fits your tastes better. Of course you don't have to tell details about yourself if you don't want to.

Kevin_Tang

Go Up