... Hi all?

Started by Serrated Jelly, 2013 Feb 19, 11:41:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Serrated Jelly

Erm... Pardon me as I'm not exactly used to this whole forum thing quite yet. 

I'm known as Serrated Jelly. I know it's a bit silly but it's a name I've stuck to for about five years now. So, why change an odd thing? :P

I've been a Brony since the first season but never really stated it or shared it or really let many know. So with the third season in full swing, I figured it's time to actually start embracing this. And what better way then with an development game of ponies with those of ponies and possibly ponies.

Looking forward to the game's launch.
The one named,
              Serrated Jelly.

P.S. Love, Peace, and Mtn. Dew!
Love, Peace, and Mtn. Dew

Night Pony

Welcome to our vast friendly forum!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Serrated Jelly

Noted on vast... ><

Thank you for the welcome. :) Now if you'll excuse me, I has much catching up to do.
Love, Peace, and Mtn. Dew

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun  ^-^

GalvinRoe

Quote from: Serrated Jelly on 2013 Feb 19, 11:41:40

I'm known as Serrated Jelly. I know it's a bit silly but it's a name I've stuck to for about five years now. So, why change an odd thing? :P

I've been a Brony since the first season but never really stated it or shared it or really let many know. So with the third season in full swing, I figured it's time to actually start embracing this. And what better way then with an development game of ponies with those of ponies and possibly ponies.

The one named,
              Serrated Jelly.

HELLO, HELLO! Get yourself in here and make a few friends you crazy pony (Jelly?). And I'll be one of those to extend the hoof of friendship!

Are you a roleplayer? Interest in anything specific? I can help you maneuver around those rapids, if you like lol.

I'm sure you'll have one bomb of a time! Give me a shout ANYTIME and we can discuss or just chat. If there is one thing I'm addicted to . . . it's conversation lol. SO take care and don't be a stranger, really, WE want you to be friendly, and more specifically OUR friend.

- Best wishes from your good friend, GalvinRoe~

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings, and welcome new friend to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

An interesting name indeed! I hope you have a wonderful time here!  :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

AAA13

Hi there and welcome to LoE!
Hope you have alot of fun meeting our crazy little family.
Love your name by the way, nice and odd.
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

lol jelly. anyway have a great time my friend.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Serrated Jelly on 2013 Feb 19, 11:41:40

The one named,
              Serrated Jelly.

hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up