... Another Steps forward...

Started by Hash Myth, 2015 Jan 14, 11:28:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hash Myth

As a New Year rolls in, another steps forward into the world of... My Little Pony... O:

At first when I thought of MLP, I was thinking, "eh, its just another girl kids show."
But I think the battle with Tirek (and a HUGE fan base  ^-^) was what got me into it. I was just thumbing through the channels and thought, "eh, why not. My daughter will love it"
The next thing I knew I was watching Twilight's Kingdom Part 1, then 2.... Then starting with season 1, episode 1 through to the very last episode of season 4.
So far Discord is my favorite (must be the whole Trekkie thing seeing John de Lancie play a Q like character in MLP).
As well as seeing Weird Al Yankovic as Cheese Sandwich in Pinkey Pride lol

So yeah... It's official... I have been branded with Brony by my friends but I guess friendship is magic because they are still my friends :D
After thumbing through Youtube for MLP stuff for my daughter (and myself  :P ) I found gameplay for Legends of Equestria and was pulled in.
Looking forward to its development as well as hanging out with other fellow fans here in the forums  ovO

Kelvin

hello there~
Welcome to this forum~  :D
You can explore here to find some fun stuff~
And feel free to meet some new friend  :3
have fun~~

[move]
game    is    downloadable    on    January    22th                                                     server    will    open    on    January    24th   -   26th                                                    thanks  4  yur  visitin~  :3[/move]
hmm 15 months

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see you from the 24th to 26th of this month in the open server so don't forget to download the game once it will be released the 22th in the download page. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

CrabApple

Heya there! Welcome to the forums! Im sure you will have fun here!  ^-^
[move=9][/move]

Elphyda

Hey there, Hash Myth!  Welcome to Legends of Equestria!  Please feel free to read our Forum Rules, and check out what our community has to offer.  You can check if an Open Server Weekend (abbreviated "OSW") is by checking the General News section. 

Hash Myth

Really love to see a warm welcome from the team!

Thank you Kelvin, CrabApple & chisoka :D

And yes Weremetalwolf, I will be joining the open server. I love testing out new games as I have been alpha/beta testing many games for quite a few years (first alpha tested counter strike and star wars galaxies)

So looking forward to hanging out with everyone  ^-^

Jenzy

Welcome to the ever wonderful LoE forums!! ^-^

I hope you're excited for

I hope you have fun here in the Forums. Also, interesting brony story. It's quite a lively community~ 0:)

Hash Myth

Thank you Jenzy  ^-^

And yes, I am ready for the spolier lol

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait until the new Server-Test which will be held soon! Also you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Hash Myth

Thank you Proudy Hooves and Ryo_D_Disk  ^-^

I can't wait to spend time with everyone during the OSW  :D

lightspeed_flash

Hello and welcome to LoE my new friend have fun in the forums as well as the chat I among others are always there so fell free to come by and say hi anytime cant wait see you around.  :D

Go Up