how will you wake up the pony above you

Started by EliteAspect, 2014 Aug 04, 01:36:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

(It sounds like you threw me off your new family, but I think I paraphrased it wrong)

Bring backed cookies to his room
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Tell him that my new parents have changed opinion. :D

Peace Keeper

YAY!!! *Jumps out of bed and does flip, only to hit my head on the floor  >.< )

OOOOWWWWW!!!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

Pull over outside his house in magical train while playing the Thomas The Tank Engine theme song! :3

Peace Keeper

Come out as Sir Topham Hatt (so I can hide the bandage on my head)

Doomato

Peace Keeper

Doomato

Peace Keeper

Make a splash in the pool that somepony made next to your room

Doomato

Peace Keeper

(Let's see if this works. Tried so hard with my brother and Dusk Storm)
*sparkling around Doomato* Urrg, concentrate!!! *sparkling stops*

Waking from the sounds of my murbling voice

Doomato

Dress up in an adorable, widdle fox suit and run down the corridor, screaming with impossible adorableness.

Peace Keeper

AAAHHHH!!!
*Levitates cotton ball and throws at it out of fear*
Scared the bejeevers out of me!

Make a hello phone call.

Doomato

Dwes op en e widdle dog custume end sleap un de und off de bead end bawk en hes eer en de murning! :3

Peace Keeper

(Why you dress up like Cloudwilk?)

flap my wings to give him some air

Doomato

Pretend be his favorite plushy which he hugs every night, all night long. :3

Peace Keeper

(My blanket never felt this light before)

place my wing over him (you seem cold)

Doomato

Tull hem dat et's ray pust mah bead-tyme end mamma Cayke keaps tewwing mea uff... D:

Peace Keeper

Wake up early to go to school (I make some noises)

alexandas

[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Go Up