JUMP IN
17 (30.4%)
IDC
10 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

Yup, that's right Chibi.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

DawnsEmbrace

Curses!
You've stolen Bygone's thunder, Chibi.
<br />

PlatinumJoystick

tap tap tap tap- tap tap tap tap- I just love these drums...
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

DawnsEmbrace

It's time for a Dawn prediction that most likely will not come to pass!

I predict...

Chibi will go offline!
<br />

ChibiGrrl

I'm sorry that I take so long to post! Hopefully my router doesn't derp on me again like last night  DD:

@Dawns: I don't do creepy characters nearly as well as you do my friend.

DawnsEmbrace

Well there goes the prediction, thankfully. :D
<br />

Greyscaleisme

Check won't be able to RP tonight guys.

PlatinumJoystick

The scientist reminds somewhat of Red Eye for some reason.

ChibiGrrl

Aww, :(
Well White, Silver, and Crimson can meet up with Sveta and Grey in the meantime I guess.
Then Checkmate can be online tomorrow and you guys can open the stone doors then, idk :P

DawnsEmbrace

That's a shame, but at least we always have tomorrow.

Also...I only just realized that our little party is entirely composed of colors.
<br />

Luminescence

2014 Aug 21, 23:58:00 #2710 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 22, 00:00:25 by Luminescence
One Day More...

EDIT: Also, Sveta is a (very) rough translation from the word "Light" so, close enough to a color
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

DawnsEmbrace

One Day More to revolution, we will nip it in the bud...
<br />

PlatinumJoystick

I happen to be a fan of all those colors.

Luminescence

Wait, hold on a second.
We have:
Grey, Silver, Crimson, White, Blue, Obsidian, Ivory, Platinum, and Check (more of a pattern, but eh.)

Why do we have so many colors?
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Greyscaleisme

Who knows, I just chose the name for Grey because a) I like that color, and b) I wanted to name her something cool.

ChibiGrrl

Who knows? Funny how things turn out though right? lol
Silver name comes from his eye color and that he smiths swords. Crimson, well, because that's his coat color.

By the way Plat, who is this Red Eye you speak of?

PlatinumJoystick

Ever since I first acquired an XBox Live account I've used Platinum with some slight spin. PlatinumJoystick, PlatinumValue, a few more I can't remember.

Red Eye is one of the main antagonists of Fallout Equestria.

DawnsEmbrace

Mine is White because it's a shortening of Whitewash, meaning a cover-up, camouflage, or facade.  It also means to deliberately conceal your faults or mistakes in order to clear your name.
<br />

Greyscaleisme

The three doors are next to each other, Grey is next to the big stone one trying to break through the wall.

ChibiGrrl

Okay Checkmate, everypony is on the floor above you, the secret passage hides a staircase.
White had freed Silver and Crimson from imprisonment and escaped through the passage. Grey is up there as well.

Grey found some incriminating evidence linking Blade Storm to the thievery that's been going on in the Guild.
She also found a journal where the bad guy outlined his evil plan in mind for Sweet.

Using a burst of magic will trigger the door to open, then you go up the stairs and find the others.
At the end of the passage, there's a set of stone doors, takes 3 unicorns to open.
Sweet is in the room up the stairs beyond those doors.

Go Up