17 (30.4%)
IDC
10 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Go Down

Checkmate

Aww, I liked that movie.

PlatinumJoystick

I know not which it refers to, I just wanted an excuse to say B Horror. Never comes up in conversation, seems like.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Checkmate

I say it a lot. XD  And it's the movie "9"

DawnsEmbrace

T'would seem like Dungeon Master Chibi is missing.
<br />

Checkmate

PlatinumJoystick

2014 Aug 21, 03:35:14 #2665 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 21, 03:42:29 by PlatinumJoystick
That was a critical fail.

*sunglasses*

Post Merge

I should kind of sleep. Sorry, guys, 3 am and I got places to be in the morning. Goodnight,  see ya later, and thanks for all the fish!
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Doomato

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2014 Aug 21, 00:38:09
It's early morning, 3 days past NMN, no snow on the ground.

Spoiler: show

There is one contradiction to that statement... WHAT ABOUT MY MONUMENT TO THE LOST DOOMBOTS!!!???

If I am not mistaken, it is coated with the same substance as my tower and is made of snow.

Well, Miss. Scale. What do you have to say to that?

ChibiGrrl

Sorry everypony, my router decided to act up again last night :(

Doomato

Look at my new OC! :D

Luminescence

Quote from: ChibiGrrl on 2014 Aug 21, 10:54:54
Sorry everypony, my router decided to act up again last night :(

That's okay, happens to me WAY too much.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Doomato

That's just a baby-version of him. He's really stallion-sized. His name is Mynus.

ChibiGrrl

@Checkmate: Twas an amazing movie! :nod:

@Grey: Don't worry, it happens! If you want to follow Checkmate, he traveled north of your location into the Everfree.
The entrance to the cave system is a small chasm in the ground, hidden by Illusory magic. Shouldn't be a problem to find for a unicorn though ^-^

@Doom: I totally didn't plan that at all, nope. :ajshifty:
Just kidding though. It was actually a whim that I picked yellow for his magic, since red seems to be a dominant color for bad guys here. If you pay attention though, you may find some similarities between the two characters  :]

Doomato

Blue, yellow, small-figure, lab-coat. Definitely Shadow Naoto... lol

You can't see it in that image but her eyes are yellow.

ChibiGrrl

Like I said before, the colors being the same were a fluke, but a very excellent one in my opinion 8)

As for what I'm planning Grey, I want to keep the big picture a surprise until the reveal, but I'll leave one hint.
Hint: Facing one's emotions, good and bad.

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Doomato

*Sets up TV in Velvet Room and eats Joy's popcorn*

Igor: Hmm.... Get out.

Sorry, the P-1 Grand-Prix is about to begin... X3

ChibiGrrl

I'm not sure how far I can go without Dawns and Checkmate here. . .

Grey, if you want to meet up with Check in the caves, I can post some interaction with Sweet and the bad guys.

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Doomato

Quiet, guys; the tournament's about to commence!

ChibiGrrl

Okay Grey, from the hallway you can choose to enter either of the rooms.
I advise that you enter both, one will give you some background on the bad guy, the other provides you with the means to listen in on the conversation about to happen between Sweet and said bad guy.

You'll need help from the others to open the stone door, which leads to the lab.

Go Up