Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

"We have no idea what they're up against, sis. But i'm sure they can win!!!" Blue said with a confident voice, but in truth she was scared, very scared.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Checkmate

Checkmate grinned.  And where would this secret passage be, friends?  As a polite reward, he put the fire out.  ((It was an illusion, they were never in danger.  He's very good with illusions, I think we've established. XD ))

Obsidian hugged Blue tight.  L-let's just hope for them...

ChibiGrrl

(( Ah, very nice Checkmate :nod: ))

All the mercenaries pointed north of their location, deeper into the Everfree. Blade Storm continued his futile attempt to chew through the vines, he had started growling like a mad diamond dog.

"It's hidden in the ground!"
"A cave entrance hidden in a clearing!"
"One path to the forge, the other goes to the lab!!"

Checkmate

Just for being nice to me, you all get reduced punishments.  Grey, would you mind processing them?  Go get the guards and arrest these fools.

PlatinumJoystick

Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

DawnsEmbrace

White observed the scene from relative safety in the shadows.
Whatever light might have hit him was nullified by the constant spell he was keeping by staying under the chameleon spell.

He thought hard about what to do, inevitably coming up with a plan.
This is a cave, what lives in caves?  Insects, bears, snakes, spiders, bats...
White listed off everything he knew about cavernous dwellers, imprinting in his mind every detail of their appearance and every scrap of knowledge he had about them.

Meanwhile, over on the dark side of the cavern, many sounds of scuttling and scuffling could be heard.
<br />

ChibiGrrl

2014 Aug 21, 03:02:41 #28906 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 21, 03:13:45 by ChibiGrrl
The mercenaries paused in the torture and turned with confusion at the sounds coming from the darkness of the cave.
Slowly, they approached the sounds, leaving Silver and Crimson laying limp in their respective places.
However, their ears were perked as they listened to what was happening.

After the mercenaries were cut down, they cowered in a huddle away from Blade Storm, who growled and nashed his teeth at anypony who got too close to him.

Sweet was now tied to a chair, her chin resting on her chest since she was still unconscious.
The unicorn stallion had removed his cloak and was now scurrying around the room, muttering to himself as he put the finishing touches on the strange machine in front of Sweet. He kept looking back at a sketch in one of his books.
The mercenary from earlier stood guard in front of the door.

Checkmate

Checkmate eventually found his way to their cave, smiling.  Well, they didn't lie.  Checkmate, after some examination, merely walked inside. 

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Aug 21, 03:28:26 #28908 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 21, 06:46:55 by DawnsEmbrace
White concentrated harder, his horn glowing a fierce green.

The sounds grew louder, less vague and more pronounced.
The guards would soon see shapes, writhing in the darkness.  Misshapen forms of insects and horrendous sights awaited their gaze, just on the edge of their vision in the dark, tempting them to look closer, and closer...And closer...

...The sounds were the disgusting crawls and shuffles of the insects, combined with the flapping of bats wings, tied together by slithering of snakes and whatever other horrible creatures surely awaited just beyond their sight...

White wasn't proud of what he was doing, in fact...It scared him deeply.  He was letting lose all of the fears he had inside of him, all the horror, and projecting it as a distraction.
Once he felt they were distracted enough, he lifted his head over his cover hoping Silver and Crimson would see the light of his horn.
<br />

Doomato

((And, somehow. Baby Doom's grip to Grey's back prevails once more. :]))

The tiny colt was awoken, resting on Grey's back.

Luminescence

((Curse you viruses! You make me miss things! Ah well, quick recap things.))
Sveta grumbled as he slowly slid out from under the table. He had jumped there after a massive boom of sound came from outside. Mere moments after, the muffled sounds of fighting had come from outside, and sounds of scrambling from the home owners.

"So much for the calm..." he sighed. With a worried expression, he peaked outside the window, only to see the blasted remains of what had been a building, the one he kept seeing Sweet and Crimson in. Another piece in this devastation.

Scrambling outside, he ran to the building, They were there just a few moments ago! he thought. He quickly made an assessment of the situation. It was rather grim if they were inside during the blast. He ran about, looking for evidence of the culprits, when he remembered he had heard the clash of ponies outside before. A rudimentery scan of the ground later, he found massive tracks from a cart, barreling away from the site.
There, they went after it... They have to...

With fear gripping him, he ran after the tracks.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Greyscaleisme

((I am so sorry I left! My phone died and while waiting for it to charge I passed out  :c))
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Doomato

((That's fine, I'm cooking up a surprise for everypony.))

ChibiGrrl

As Checkmate walked inside he could see a tall rock against the wall, which stood out from the natural stone of the cave walls, as well as the passage which led deeper into the caves. Faint sounds could be heard from further up the pass.
~~~

The visions of the insects and other inhabitants of the caves had the mercenaries quite distracted, since they were trying to attack them. They're movements were sloppy though because of their fear, they figured it was the reason that none of their attacks would land.
Silver and Crimson looked up wearily to see the greenish glow from Whitewash's magic, they both grinned. While Silver attempted to get back on his hooves, Crimson gave a yank on the chains around him and mouthed the word "Unlock?" and tilted his head in question.
~~~

Sweet shook her head slowly as she came to. Trying to think through the pain in her head, she saw broken images of a battle and armed ponies coming after her. . .
She vision was blurred as she peered around the room. From her position, she could see a dark blue unicorn stallion in a lab coat, his small frame leaning over a book of some kind in the corner of the room. He muttered to himself as he scribbled notes, holding a quill in the yellow glow of his magic. She heard the shuffle of large hooves and flicked her ear slightly. It had sounded like a larger stallion, most likely one of the earth pony mercenaries who had grabbed her earlier.
Her heart clenched in fear as her gaze settled on the strange machine in front of her. . .
It looked like a metal mask, made to fit over a pony's head. The straps on it suggested that it wasn't something that one would do willingly. The areas where the eyes and muzzle would go were hollowed out in a circular shape, replaced with a lens of some kind. The mask was held in the air by a metal holster.
Beyond the mask, she could make out a large spherical object. It was smooth and round like a pearl, but instead of reflecting light, it seemed to absorb it. She shuddered slightly and dropped her gaze, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

Doomato

((This sounds all too familiar... >:/))

Spoiler: show

Greyscaleisme

((What. In. Celestia's. Name. Are. You. Planning. Chibi.))

Doomato

2014 Aug 21, 11:52:11 #28916 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 21, 11:57:03 by Doomato
((IT'S SWEET'S SHADOW!!! O:))

Spoiler: show

Post Merge

((Hmm... Is this gonna be like Persona 4 Arena? If so... *Nicks Joy's popcorn* Burgle from the burglar. :3))

Greyscaleisme

Grey followed after Check, the mercenaries were in custody, and she was able to follow Check now.

((BTW, Doom is in a small bed in the house.))

Doomato

((Curse you! You made me think I was on your back! >:O))

Greyscaleisme

Go Up