The Servers are now Open(Now Closed, for now!)

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 16, 09:01:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FlutterButterflyMLP

@CMC Scootaloo
Alright, I deleted everything in the folder, it's all gone, and it still doesn't work...
What do?

Okay, the "data" folder keeps appearing in there! How can I stop that?
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

CuddlySylvy

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 13:38:42
i will be on the Euro server
in Sugar cube corner dancing with natfoth!
My name is Mogeko MoonBringer ! see you tommorow tho 5 hours after school aswell

I can't get on euro, too high ping

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

FlutterButterflyMLP

Great! Just great! It isn't working!  D: I'm having so many problems right now! The "data" folder keeps appearing in the LoE folder! How can I get rid of it?
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

CuddlySylvy

move it to the right spot?

Look kitty, a wizard

Tiger Eye

Playing on Euro, I have there ping max 30 or 20. ;)
I'm brown Pegasus pony with brown paw CM náměstí Tiger Eye, like every OSW! :3 ^^

frío

NEVER FEAR MOGEKO IS HERE!
Cuddly: then i will be on America one then when the third server comes i will be there same time
Flutter: Leave the folder but delete its stuff inside it
A nomad, tired from wandering.

FlutterButterflyMLP

2016 Jan 16, 14:05:18 #146 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 14:07:58 by FlutterButterflyMLP
I keep moving the data folder to the trash, but it keeps showing up!  o.O

Post Merge

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 14:01:35
NEVER FEAR MOGEKO IS HERE!
Cuddly: then i will be on America one then when the third server comes i will be there same time
Flutter: Leave the folder but delete its stuff inside it

@Mogeko
Alright. I'll try that. As of right now it isn't showing up but now it tells me my username or password may be incorrect

frío

this did happen to me! use another Mega download then

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 14:08:03
this did happen to me! use another Mega download then

Alright, shall I download it again and then try?

frío

yes but follow this don't go off track:
Click a new Mega download
Download
Continue
Run the launcher
update
play
It should work!

Eldur

Is it just me or are most of the keys bound not working at all? Things like inventory, char screen, map etc, basically almost everything except WASDQE, Space, Ctrl and the numbers. Nothing happens, but I can open char screen and inventory at the same time by clicking that backpack in the LR corner.

The fun would be doubled if I actually knew how to play instead of trying to figure stuff out by myself lol

At least I want to find Ponyville before the servers are taken offline... :3

frío

eldur Restart the Game using the X
then re log and play

CuddlySylvy

Look kitty, a wizard

FlutterButterflyMLP

I'm...I'm about done trying to deal with this... I just need somebody to help me...Everyone else is in and having fun, while I'm sitting here getting some "Server Listing" error...

frío

*sigh*
Let me take over
1.Go to https://mega.nz/#!TZMxzQ7L!hGjxVVen9iTX7X4CsJNVLMprU0XyhwoP2hlpNMxbmyM
2.Then click Download
3. Then click Continue ((if its there))
4.DO NOT REMOVE THE GAME FOLDER OR DATA FOLDER! THEY ARE FINE!
5.run LoE-Launcher
6.wait
7.Click update
8.Make a Shortcut onto your windows ((optional))
9.Log in
10.PLAY DA GAME!

FlutterButterflyMLP

frío

2016 Jan 16, 14:48:38 #156 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 14:51:05 by Mogeko
well *yay*
hmm let me try getting my mac
k then try this: https://mega.nz/#!zFd2xDyY!3jX0CfRctbbj5nwP8hR2v5f7fOeNlZ4iqMWi5yVfe3M

LPatamon

I have a question. how do I reset the movement controls back to their default ones? there's no reset button o.o

frío

2016 Jan 16, 14:56:57 #158 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 15:09:35 by Mogeko
reset the game

Post Merge

i now have a question of my own! i have used MEGA alot on this computer! ((OH NO!))
And i have no free space left! how do i free space!?

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 14:48:38
well *yay*
hmm let me try getting my mac
k then try this: https://mega.nz/#!zFd2xDyY!3jX0CfRctbbj5nwP8hR2v5f7fOeNlZ4iqMWi5yVfe3M

I've tried downloading that. It just opens a new LoE and every LoE I open does the same thing, but I suppose I can download again  0:)

Go Up