The Servers are now Open(Now Closed, for now!)

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 16, 09:01:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Pipkin

That was anything but random. Follow the rules please.

frío

i know Darcy-Sensi

i will next time

World Eater

So I did some internet sleuthing and found my username is probably World_Eater, with an underscore. Password is still a thing I am certain of, still getting username or password is incorrect error.

Would it be easier at this point to just re-register?
...Pun intended.

frío

CMC Scootaloo

I can't get into the game anymore..... It worked for a short while, I could create Scootaloo and saw a glimpse of Cloudsdale.
Then the server crashed and now I get error messages when I try to enter it. ono
First it gives me a "Server Listing" problem (like in April), which says:

Cutiemarks .. Error!
Items .. Error!
Abilities .. Error!
Skills .. Error!
Recipes .. Error!
Item Atlas .. Done

When I try logging in a second time then, it says that my username or password may be incorrect, despite that I typed them in right.
Is there any solution for this? I hope the clients aren't programmed wrong again like in April, because there I missed a good third of the whole event. ono Natfoth, help me! ono
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

World Eater

Attempting new registration... That email is already in use. Selected forgot password... email in, reports username is "World Eater" and a change of password may be enacted. Declined.

Tried the username "World Eater" with forum password again, returned error. Tried the username "World_Eater" with forum password again, returned error.

Did not actually re-register.
...Pun intended.

frío

CMC is saw you in cloudoplis then you dissapeared ((spelling is over rated))

World_Eater

2016 Jan 16, 12:02:00 #108 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 12:07:44 by World_Eater
Okay, going to try again, see if this works.

Post Merge

No dice. Still the same thing as before. Waited a minute, tried again, same.

other edit: That being said, I have no use now for this account, World underscore Eater. Going to have a look at getting rid of it.

frío

how about making a NEW ACCOUNT?

CMC Scootaloo

@Mogeko

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 11:59:42
CMC is saw you in cloudoplis then you dissapeared ((spelling is over rated))

I bet a lot saw Scoots.
I think I even saw Applebloom running past me, but then the server crashed. ono And now I can't return. ono
And Natfoth isn't online to help. ono Please @Natfoth, if you come online, help! ono
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

CuddlySylvy

Anyone want to become pegasus friends? c:

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

World_Eater

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 12:10:24
how about making a NEW ACCOUNT?

Yes, that is what I did. Old account was World Eater, new account was World_Eater. They were made from different email accounts and are recognized by the forum software as different people.

FlutterButterflyMLP

2016 Jan 16, 12:15:37 #113 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 12:17:44 by FlutterButterflyMLP
Yay! I have it downloaded now! I'll be in Cloudopolis as Cherry Sweet!  :D

EDIT: I keep getting something that says:

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Done
Items .. Done
Abilities .. Done
Skills ... Error!
Recipes .. Done
Item Atlas .. Done

Do I have the wrong LoE or something?
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

CMC Scootaloo

2016 Jan 16, 12:18:03 #114 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 12:20:21 by CMC Scootaloo
@FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jan 16, 12:15:37
Yay! I have it downloaded now! I'll be in Cloudopolis as Cherry Sweet!  :D

Cherry Sweet! Howdy! I hope to meet you again!
Is there anything that you have done different than others to get in the game? I try and I only get the error messages I mentioned above. ono

Edit: Oh no, you have the same problem. ono But your message is different. For me, it only says "Done" for "Item Atlas".
Is there anything that you have done differently when downloading the clients and starting the game? Maybe we can get to the bottom of the problem!

frío

No SMC is Def saw you.
and CuddlySylvy SURE :D

FlutterButterflyMLP

2016 Jan 16, 12:21:53 #116 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 12:31:36 by FlutterButterflyMLP
(Whoops, sorry, kept quoting myself, so I had to redo this)

Okay, so the first couple of times the server listing shows up.
Then it tells me my username and password are incorrect.
Then the server listing thing shows up again.
:o
What's going on?
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

dynamite

Stuck on loading screen to gem mines... at least I can jam to the awesome music XD

Moon Pearl

I run the game and it works (Yaaaaay).

But there's a log of input lag, and delayed image (booooo)

Why's that and what can I do to change it? It's almost like watching a DVD with a lot of scratches. What should I do? DL another client and try again? Or go to a cyber cafe? The late option seem more easy but if there's any solution that can help me I'd be thankful.
Is there anything on the settings that can help?

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

FlutterButterflyMLP

2016 Jan 16, 12:37:54 #119 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 12:42:09 by FlutterButterflyMLP
Probably gonna miss the OSW now that I can't get in. The same error keeps showing up each time  :/
Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

This is what I get every time:

http://orig11.deviantart.net/b601/f/2016/016/2/6/why_loe__why__by_rainshadow6545-d9o5kw6.png

Go Up