Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 Jun 29, 21:10:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TwilightNight

2013 Jun 29, 21:10:15 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 12, 13:07:58 by TwilightNight
Talk about AC:NL here folks!

The town fruit of Bowton is the Pear. I am not looking to get rid of any animals anymore.

Shadow Mare

surprised Jenzy hasn't started this thread yet... lol Genesis ftw!!!! *vanishes*

CyanideInsanity

I was thinking about starting one, but was too lazy. lol

The game has been quite fun. Its been years since I last properly played animal crossing. I wanna say since about '07 or so with wild world. I sold halo reach,4, and pokemon diamond to get my copy. I haven't played much of it though, just about an hour or so each day since I got it, minus the last few of days.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Shadow Mare

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 30, 01:23:22

The game has been quite fun. Its been years since I last properly played animal crossing. I wanna say since about '07 or so with wild world. I sold halo reach,4, and pokemon diamond to get my copy. I haven't played much of it though, just about an hour or so each day since I got it, minus the last few of days.

Wow.............

CyanideInsanity

2013 Jun 30, 01:54:57 #4 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 30, 02:17:26 by CyanideInsanity
Oh yeah, and anyone else caught any sharks? I managed to catch one on my second day playing. :D It was funny, I got excited when I saw it. Having wanted to catch one since the first game, the interwebs lied about that, and not seeing any in wild world.

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 30, 01:48:34

Wow.............

A bit much for a $35 game, but honestly I don't care. Halo is great, but its not like I'm going to even play them, nor am I even using my xbox(or live) anymore. I've got friend's and my brother's games if I want to play the campaigns again. I also have platinum so I can still play a sinnoh game.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Cotton Ball

I'd play animal crossing but i don't have a ds
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Jun 30, 01:48:34

Wow.............
im actual on my way to the nearest retail so I can sell my best ps3 games for it

Book Smarts

Why is my town fruit always the pear o.O . Why can't it ever be oranges, apples, or peaches?

KirbyFluttershy

I have the game. Just fyi about friend code, it shares with your 3DS friend roster.

To answer your question, the fruit you start off with is random which is also your native fruit. If u want a different fruit, you have to visit other people's towns to get them and i recommend grabbing 3 of each fruits in case if 1 fruit tree dies. You'll get others on the island and the tour as well. Sometimes you'll get a foreign fruit from your villager if you do the task for them.

As for the shark question, they probably increased the appearance rate in this game and it's most likely that you'll find them between 4PM-9AM at the sea also they have dorsal fin so easy to spot, but the catch is that you'll find them as either the shark, hammerhead shark, saw shark, and ocean sunfish. Yeah, they make a quick and fast money, but worth more if your town's ordiance is on bell boom.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

GlassMirror

I'm getting this game for my Birthday! <3
when I do lets exchange friend codes everyone! 0:)

Billow Pillow

A brilliant game! Well, at least the previous ones were.  I won't be able to play this one for a long, long time. xD
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Blues-Music

I got the 3ds , but now I need to get the game. Meanwhile I really want to exchange friend codes with everyone here.

Chishio Kunrin

Man, I want this game so bad. :( I feel like I'm missing out. I love Animal Crossing. I might try to see if there's anyway I can get it soonish.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

TwilightNight

I'd like to exchange the 3DS cods with anyone who is willing. Do we have to PM them, or can we just post them here?

Also, I am convinced my pocket in the game is magical. I stuffed three whale sharks in my pocket, and wasn't even slowed down. xD

Shadow Mare

Today I was at mall and I got.................................. two Skylanders toys! Finally gotten every Giant and got this awesome *polar* Whirlwind character! I could of gotten AC:NF but that polar Whirlwind was the last one and it was gorgeous!

Teal Turken

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 30, 18:50:22
Man, I want this game so bad. :( I feel like I'm missing out. I love Animal Crossing. I might try to see if there's anyway I can get it soonish.

I don't even have a 3DS...I feel the same. :(

GlassMirror

I have animal crossing city folk!
Skylanders? I know that, but I can't play it because I don't have an... Xbox? Playstation? Which one?

Shadow Mare

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2013 Jun 30, 22:13:41
I have animal crossing city folk!
Skylanders? I know that, but I can't play it because I don't have an... Xbox? Playstation? Which one?

Skylanders is on pretty much everything except Sony's handheld.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 30, 20:24:57
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 30, 18:50:22

I don't even have a 3DS...I feel the same. :(

I got the 3DS when it first came out, since I knew they'd be making games that you can't play on any previous DS. X3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

KirbyFluttershy

if you guys are curious about getting both the game and the system, why not just get the bundle for both 3DS and the game itself? the cost is gonna be expensive for both game and the system and yeah the system is the 3DS XL model with a animal crossing skin. if the game itself that you guys want, here's a good news for you guys, amazon has it for $26.59 on sale if you guys asked me.

if you guys need to know money making tips, here's what i know

1. set your town's ordiance to bell boom. using this ordiance makes money making easy enough. note: using this ordiance doesn't affect the turnip prices.

2. sell turnips at a high price. the turnip price may change at 12AM and 12PM, all time zones so keep an eye on your turnip price. if you think you got the high price, sell your turnips. if you don't have the high price, you can make a visit to someone's town that has a high turnip price and then you can make enough trips to sell your turnips. using night owl and early bird ordiances extends your time in selling your turnips. if you can't get the high turnip price in your town, just take the chance of selling your turnips by saturday. note: don't time travel back. time traveling back will spoil your turnips.

3. use a shovel on a rock. you'll find magic rocks that can cause money to pop out of the rocks. to prevent being knocked back, just put 2 holes behind you if you're facing at the corner of the rock or 3 holes behind you if you're not facing at the corner of the rock and usually if there's a rock near the river or tree, you can use that to your advantage. using silver shovel on the magic rock will cause minerals to pop out instead of money.

4. fish for some sharks, red snappers, ocean sunfish and barred knifejaws. the best time to get these fish is between 4PM-9AM all time zones. if it's raining in your town, that would be probably the best time to fish for the same fish that i mentioned except for the shark although if you're lucky enough, you could get coelacanth which is worth 15k bells or more if bell boom ordiance is in effect.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Go Up