Easter Eggs you've found in games.

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Dec 12, 10:23:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Somebeing

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jan 04, 00:35:39
I just found out about an Easter egg that is in a good part of nintendo's game. The Tanoko's song. Tanoko works for Nintendo for the music and hid his song in a bunch of game.
Mario paint= press the O ((ps, this is possibly the first Easter egg made))
All animal crossing= find the dog guitarist who have Something close to Tanoko's first name. Request his song. He will ask you where you heard of that song and he'll play it.
Luigi mansion= at the place where you first see the control, wait 2 min. And a half and you'll hear the song
Link's awakening (XD too)= find a house with a bunch of frogs in it. Wait 2 min. You'll hear it.
Yoshy story (N64)= go on the training thing where you see a level selection thing. Wait 2 min and you'll hear it.

Almost all the time Tanoko participated in a game, he put that song in the game. There is rumors that it is on wii sports since he's in that too. There are a lot of other game like an other yoshy game on DS and one on the virtual boy that I can't remember how to get. If you have a Nintendo game and in the credits, there's Tanoko, check everything, everywhere! ovO

((-EDIT-))
My bad! The name's Totaka!
And also, sorry I double posted.

Heh, possibly.

This video will show you how to acquire the very first easter egg.

Weremetalwolf

<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Dark Hooves

Halo 3 easter egg, play rocket baseball with one person having a rocket launcher (naturally) and the other with a gravity hammer, if the one with the gravity hammer times their swing right they can deflect rockets with it
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Pipkin

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 May 09, 13:50:09
Halo 3 easter egg, play rocket baseball with one person having a rocket launcher (naturally) and the other with a gravity hammer, if the one with the gravity hammer times their swing right they can deflect rockets with it

You can deflect rockets with the impact hammer/shield gun in Unreal Tournament too if I recall

KoalaLover99

In LoL, the rivalry between Kha'zix and Rengar is a reference to alien vs. predator

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Go Up