Minecraft LOE video group!

Started by Tiger, 2012 Nov 28, 09:21:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

Yeah, Optifine is pretty good and actually I can't stand running MC without it half the time since it helped smooth the game out on my PC or at least made the FPS more stable as mine ran fine but the FPS jumped around a lot, Magic Launcher is a really good way to install mods as well and they suggest that on the Optifine thread.  ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

If there's anything that should be added into vanilla Minecraft, it's something that'll stabilize it like OptiFine. Thanks for the link, guys.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Xeno Aura

Quote from: Rikaria on 2012 Nov 28, 17:58:38
Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Nov 28, 17:20:04
You could try Optifine if MC doesn't work well.

I've never used it, but I've heard it can make the game run much faster with the right settings.

OptiFine is SUCH a lifesaver for those with lower-end PC's, including me. The only problem I have with it: sometimes the chunks/blocks it doesn't load right away allow me to see underground/caves ovO

I think the whole seeing underground caves is partially a MC thing anyway, even those on high-end PC's get this sometimes.

Captain0Ron

Optifine makes my game run slower  o.O
Anyway, I am debating on joining or not. I just got myself BBFlashback Pro (recording program) and it runs pretty fine, 30 FPS, no lag.
I'm still not entirely sure what you mean by a video thingy but... yeah.. Iunno. :s
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Rikaria

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 28, 18:33:21
If there's anything that should be added into vanilla Minecraft, it's something that'll stabilize it like OptiFine. Thanks for the link, guys.

All, my, this. And you're welcome ^-^

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Nov 28, 18:52:34

Uhh... What settings do you use? o.O
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Rissian

2012 Nov 28, 19:03:23 #45 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 28, 19:09:32 by Trege
Quote from: Rikaria on 2012 Nov 28, 19:00:56

It's probably a mixed bag with how well optifine works Captain, since everyone has different hardware it worked great for my 2005 PC and my new one from 2010 my friend gave me. Although I think the CPU in the 2010 PC is slightly bottleneckish I'm not sure yet it just seems to not process some things as good as my old one did, but it does process games better strangely.

(If you did something crazy like turn mip mapping and AA up to max or mess with other advanced settings I can see why it would lag though. o_o)

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 28, 19:03:23
Quote from: Rikaria on 2012 Nov 28, 19:00:56

It's probably a mixed bag with how well optifine works Captain, since everyone has different hardware it's worked great for my 2005 PC and my new one from 2010 my friend gave me. Although I think the CPU in the 2010 PC is slightly bottleneckish I'm not sure yet it just seems to not process some things as good as my old one did, but it does process games better strangely.

I'm gonna put an i7 in my laptop. At least make it a bit better than my dumb centerion.
(Captain) Ron

Rissian

2012 Nov 28, 19:15:34 #47 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 28, 19:42:39 by Trege
I7's are pretty expensive if I recall though and I think some I5's still work almost as good as an I7 with better price I'm not entirely sure though on the speed. Only a 0.2GHZ difference in some I5s compared to I7's. With a $50-100 price difference between I5 and I7 that also depends on where you buy them though.

Xeno Aura

Can you even replace the CPU in your laptop with an i7?

Tiger

Added Xeno's Skype username to the first post.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Nov 28, 19:57:16
Can you even replace the CPU in your laptop with an i7?

I'm suprisingly good with laptop modifications. My current laptop came with a centerion, but it has a much more expensive twin with an i7. So yes, it can be replaced. The specific CPU is only on Ebay, seeing as Intel stopped selling it.
(Captain) Ron

Tiger

Sponk has joined the group!

I think that's enough people hm?

TCDubstep

Is it too late for me to join? I have nothing to do on weekends and I think this would be fun
I have a skype but I'm not sure if I should post my stuff here if I can't join.

If I can just let me know :)

Captain0Ron

Iguess I'll join, even though I'm not fully sure what this is exactly. My username is  _Captain0Ron_  . :s
(Captain) Ron

Tiger

Quote from: TCDubstep on 2012 Nov 28, 21:32:15
Is it too late for me to join? I have nothing to do on weekends and I think this would be fun
I have a skype but I'm not sure if I should post my stuff here if I can't join.

If I can just let me know :)

It's not too late to join, although having a lot of people will be hard to manage. I'll have to think about it.

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Nov 28, 21:59:44
Iguess I'll join, even though I'm not fully sure what this is exactly. My username is  _Captain0Ron_  . :s

We're just going on to a randomly generated map in vanilla minecraft and surviving. Still want in?

Rikaria

You uhh... still didn't add my Skype on the list.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Tiger

2012 Nov 29, 00:16:41 #56 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 29, 00:19:23 by Tiger
Ah, right x3 Adding...

Should I make the skype group beforehand?

Darkangel

Ok, I got my Skype account. My Skype name is the same as my Minecraft name.
Yay for creativity! :P
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Tiger

2012 Nov 29, 00:57:54 #58 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 29, 01:04:09 by Tiger
Yay ovO

Added to the first post.

Odd, I can't seem to be able to find you and add you to my contacts Darkangel :/ Maybe you try adding me?

Already made the skype group btw

Darkangel

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 29, 00:57:54
Yay ovO

Added to the first post.

Odd, I can't seem to be able to find you and add you to my contacts Darkangel :/ Maybe you try adding me?

Already made the skype group btw

Well I can find me just fine, just go to contacts and search Kirbyzerotwo64 but when the box shows up delete where it says full name and put in Kirbyzerotwo64 in the box that says "Skype name".
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Go Up