Halo 4

Started by sorikuXIII, 2012 Nov 02, 16:48:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sorikuXIII

Okay okay okay here it comes. First Assassins and now Spartans then Soilders. These three weeks will be hectic that's for sure but anyways what are some of yalls thoughts on Halo 4 so far like the maps, guns, camo, skins, etc. and will anypony be getting that next week?

You can tell me  ^-^
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Julius

The story so far has been solid, though I'm focusing on the Creed first. :P

I got to the point where you check out the map hologram, and so far, it was amazing.

Did you notice the icon before the map disappears? I got that on an email from Xbox that showed that icon and the words "The evil begins"... How strange. I wonder what it's all about. :]
Purr~

sorikuXIII

that does sound strange  O: gotta see that for myself.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Book Smarts

Wait, Halo 4 is out soon? I'm so disconnected from the mainstream  o.O

Julius

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 02, 18:20:09

Soon? I have it in front of me. lol

Then again, you already know pirating is legal here so... Perhaps it releases next week? I don't know. :P

I don't really keep up with release dates myself, I just check the Gamefly app on my iPhone, see the new releases and if there's something I want I go to my friend's store and buy it!

Sometimes when I buy lots of games at once, say ten for example, I get one or two for free! :D
Purr~

Book Smarts

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 02, 18:26:08
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Nov 02, 18:20:09

Soon? I have it in front of me. lol

Then again, you already know pirating is legal here so... Perhaps it releases next week? I don't know. :P

I don't really keep up with release dates myself, I just check the Gamefly app on my iPhone, see the new releases and if there's something I want I go to my friend's store and buy it!

Sometimes when I buy lots of games at once, say ten for example, I get one or two for free! :D

:l

Julius

Purr~

sorikuXIII

lol

Its a shame when pirating is legal cause then you can't enjoy it to its fullest since the actual game hasn't been released. multiplayer wise anyway.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Julius

Well, Gold Membership cards here are equally overpriced (I believe a one month card is valued at the same price of an original game), so I don't bother with those, and thanks to that I don't play online. :P
Purr~

sorikuXIII

that's horrible  :o
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Julius

Well... At least a full tank of gas here is literally less than a dollar!

... Everything else is expensive and overpriced. :P
Purr~

sorikuXIII

2012 Nov 06, 08:28:37 #11 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 07, 09:09:51 by sorikuXIII
i hope this doesnt count as a double post but ill edit it later if it does. now then all i want to say is wow 343i did an amazing job with this game the campaign was gorgeous. i loved the visuals, the music, and the acting.  major spoiler..look if want but i warned you:
Spoiler: show
cortana does die
and ill leave it at that. also the campaign is actually more difficult this time around. I played the whole campaign lsst night with a friend or normal which isusually fairly easy next to easy and since he is scared of the higher difficulties lol but that aside the enemies on just normal make you rethink your usual run n gun campaign strategies and just imagine them on legendary. well in my opinion halo 4 was worth the buy and i cant wait to try out the multiplayer when i get home from class today and i hope to see some of yall on the battlefield.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Morgan Sententia

Well Halo 4 is out and it's AWESOME. ovO

Billow Pillow

Must admit, the game is rather exciting and quite good! Though was disappointed at first, because it was such a vast change on the menu setup's i am normally used to, if anyone has an xbox account feel free to message me wouldn't mind playing sometime!  :P
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Go Up