Episode Lesson ideas

Started by Lync Volan, 2015 Jan 28, 02:08:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 28, 02:08:35 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 28, 02:13:41 by Lync Volan
i think there should be a simple lesson about the way others "Voice there opinion"
kinda like in "The Amazing World Of Gumball" episode "The Words" since its pretty obvious but seems to be ignored by many cause they have Opinions but they gotta know how to voice them or when its not needed to be spoken out loud if it will do noting but harm others theres also the fact of someone constantly stating the same opinion in a rude way when everyone already knows there opinion in the manner or subject
(although i'm not personally bothered by any of it i still think it should be implemented)
Now tell me your ideas or y'all can just tell me what you thought of mine I'll Listen  ^-^
Spoiler: if you didn't watch Gumball • show

Keep in mind i'm not asking for the series to copy them but its not like they haven't referenced stuff before and this idea might contradict Aj's Episode but this is just a simple idea i'm in no way obligated to make it 1OO% accurate
(they might have done this with Fluttershy now that i think more about it but whatever)

Chishio Kunrin

How about an episode where one of the CMC keeps secretly doing something and the other two are keeping the secret for her because that's what friends do, but it's starting to get really hard for them? And no matter what they say, she won't tell somepony (like her sister or somepony else) what she's doing. And the other two don't wanna tell because it'd hurt her and betray her trust. She's the only one in this situation who can and should tell, but she keeps putting it off.

It's a difficult situation that anyone can end up in. :I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 14, 20:05:10
Spoiler: show
How about an episode where one of the CMC keeps secretly doing something and the other two are keeping the secret for her because that's what friends do, but it's starting to get really hard for them? And no matter what they say, she won't tell somepony (like her sister or somepony else) what she's doing. And the other two don't wanna tell because it'd hurt her and betray her trust. She's the only one in this situation who can and should tell, but she keeps putting it off.

It's a difficult situation that anyone can end up in. :I

isn't that what "Honesty" is for :s?
your making me wonder what that secret is now *-*

Mizuki

I wanna see an episode where Pinkie Pie gets a tooth ache from eating too much sweets XD

I imagine they'd have to drag her to the dentist's office and perhaps whacky chases would ensue

The moral of the story would be 1) brush your teeth & 2) don't be too scared to see a dentist!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 15, 05:53:07
isn't that what "Honesty" is for :s?
your making me wonder what that secret is now *-*

Well, the idea is kinda based on the fact that a friend of mine is afraid to tell her parents that she has a special someone, and my mom and I keep having to pretend we don't know about it and cover for her. X3 She needs to tell them. They'll be mad at her if they find out another way. And they'll be mad at us if they find out we've been keeping it secret all this time. We didn't know it'd go on this long.

I figured, this kind of situation can happen to anyone, so it could be a good dilemma for an MLP episode.

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Feb 15, 23:43:28
I wanna see an episode where Pinkie Pie gets a tooth ache from eating too much sweets XD

I imagine they'd have to drag her to the dentist's office and perhaps whacky chases would ensue

The moral of the story would be 1) brush your teeth & 2) don't be too scared to see a dentist!

Especially now that dentist technology has improved so much in the past decade! It's not as bad as it used to be!
And when the dentist finishes up on Pinkie, they could give her a toy. :D The dentist I went to as a kid had a big basket full of toys and stuff, and I got to choose one every time I went!

How about an episode where Pinkie tells the CMC a story from her fillyhood about how she learned to laugh at herself, in order to teach them that lesson too?

Sometimes, you shouldn't take things too seriously. A great way to shake off embarrassment is to find a way to laugh at yourself.

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 16, 02:12:51 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 16, 02:24:18 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Feb 15, 23:43:28

^then we get a "Ouran Highschool Host Club" Crossover lol
(i would love that so much... :3)

Post Merge

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 16, 01:22:14
How about an episode where Pinkie tells the CMC a story from her fillyhood about how she learned to laugh at herself, in order to teach them that lesson too?

Sometimes, you shouldn't take things too seriously. A great way to shake off embarrassment is to find a way to laugh at yourself.
didn't the Cutie Mark Crusaders already kinda learn that lesson in that Talent Show :o?
Spoiler: The Medals after show! • show

Post Merge

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 16, 01:22:14
Well, the idea is kinda based on the fact that a friend of mine is afraid to tell her parents that she has a special someone, and my mom and I keep having to pretend we don't know about it and cover for her. X3 She needs to tell them. They'll be mad at her if they find out another way. And they'll be mad at us if they find out we've been keeping it secret all this time. We didn't know it'd go on this long.

I figured, this kind of situation can happen to anyone, so it could be a good dilemma for an MLP episode.

Pretend? why? do they ask you if she does? or are you both just like nervous or something o.O?
do you support the idea or are you just being a good friend :/?

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 16, 02:12:51

Post Merge
didn't the Cutie Mark Crusaders already kinda learn that lesson in that Talent Show :o?
Spoiler: The Medals after show! • show

Post Merge
Pretend? why? do they ask you if she does? or are you both just like nervous or something o.O?
do you support the idea or are you just being a good friend :/?

I think that's not what the lesson was in The Show Stoppers. o.O
Spoiler: From the MLP wiki's transcript of Twilight's conversation with the CMC after the talent show. • show
    Twilight Sparkle: Hey, you don't sound too excited.
    Scootaloo: [sigh] We worked really hard and won a prize, but we still don't have our cutie marks.
    Sweetie Belle: Which is the prize we really wanted.
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh, girls...
    Apple Bloom: But we think we know why.
    Sweetie Belle: Yes. We know why.
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh? Tell me. I'd love to make a special report to the Princess.
    Sweetie Belle: Well, maybe we were trying too hard.
    Twilight Sparkle: Yes? And?
    Scootaloo: And instead of forcing ourselves to do something that's not meant for us...
    Twilight Sparkle: Yes? Yes?
    Apple Bloom: We each should be embracing our true talent!
    Twilight Sparkle: And that is...?
    All: Comedy!

It seems that the lesson was supposed to be "Don't force yourself to do something that isn't meant for you. Instead, pursue the things that are."
The CMC didn't learn to laugh at themselves. They just thought they were really good at comedy.

I think she should ease into telling her parents, and we've suggested ways to do it. Buuut... we keep being met with "It's not time yet" and "I'll do it when I'm ready."
If she keeps up with this, it'll never be time. :s Know what I mean? But if we tell them, they might be angry at her, and she'll feel hurt and betrayed.
She keeps telling her parents she's hanging out with one of her friends. The other night, while she was hanging out with him and his family, I had to have actual verbal conversations with two people who were asking if she had come back to my house yet and if I'd heard from her. I'm surprised no one noticed something was up from how nervous I was! :o

Sometimes keeping a friend's secret can be really hard.

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 17, 05:38:58 #7 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 17, 05:44:57 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 16, 03:06:59
I think that's not what the lesson was in The Show Stoppers. o.O
Spoiler: From the MLP wiki's transcript of Twilight's conversation with the CMC after the talent show. • show
    Twilight Sparkle: Hey, you don't sound too excited.
    Scootaloo: [sigh] We worked really hard and won a prize, but we still don't have our cutie marks.
    Sweetie Belle: Which is the prize we really wanted.
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh, girls...
    Apple Bloom: But we think we know why.
    Sweetie Belle: Yes. We know why.
    Twilight Sparkle: Oh? Tell me. I'd love to make a special report to the Princess.
    Sweetie Belle: Well, maybe we were trying too hard.
    Twilight Sparkle: Yes? And?
    Scootaloo: And instead of forcing ourselves to do something that's not meant for us...
    Twilight Sparkle: Yes? Yes?
    Apple Bloom: We each should be embracing our true talent!
    Twilight Sparkle: And that is...?
    All: Comedy!

It seems that the lesson was supposed to be "Don't force yourself to do something that isn't meant for you. Instead, pursue the things that are."
The CMC didn't learn to laugh at themselves. They just thought they were really good at comedy.[/spoiler]
thats why i said "kinda" besides if you think your good at comedy and are ok with that you "kinda" are laughing at yourself
but ya i still think its a good idea even though Pinkie already told them about her past she can get an extra turn :D

Post Merge

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Feb 16, 03:06:59
I think she should ease into telling her parents, and we've suggested ways to do it. Buuut... we keep being met with "It's not time yet" and "I'll do it when I'm ready."
If she keeps up with this, it'll never be time. :s Know what I mean? But if we tell them, they might be angry at her, and she'll feel hurt and betrayed.
She keeps telling her parents she's hanging out with one of her friends. The other night, while she was hanging out with him and his family, I had to have actual verbal conversations with two people who were asking if she had come back to my house yet and if I'd heard from her. I'm surprised no one noticed something was up from how nervous I was! :o

Sometimes keeping a friend's secret can be really hard.

i never really had to keep anyone's secrets before...i guess i'm just not that "close" to others X3
so i can't reply with relating experiences but i have kept a certain secret of myself regarding that kinda thing but i was technically "just messing around" :facehoof:

so in the end all i can say is "good luck" :l
and i'm sorry i could not be of anymore help :c

Go Up