Legends of Equestria Changelog 27th February 2020 (v.2020.02.01)

Started by Ellowee, 2020 Feb 27, 17:49:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

• Fixed issue causing trading overflow when inventory was full.
  • Hotbar tiles can now be swapped.
  • Hotbar now scales with display resolution.
  • Hotbar tiles can now be displayed in a grid view for easier customization.
  • PVFM radio stream updated to use new streaming server.
  • Fixed scroll view in the Skills journal tab.
  • Default race skills now shows properly in the journal.
  • Wearing equipment now causes conflicting items to automatically unequip, whenever possible.
  • Fixed circular inheritance of velocities between two touching players.
  • XP penalties for combat level differences are now more clearly shown.
  • Chat messages now also appear above the player's own pony.
  • Fixed scarves not appearing for Wanda and Opal mane styles.
  • Added new emote icons.

Green Bird

I think the new hotbar is too big, it looks like mobile game buttons, it doesn't need to occupy such a big part of the screen and some icons look blurry with this size. The old hotbar size was alright but ideally there should be a setting to change the size.

Even Tide

I can live with the big hot bar, the new emote icons are great! The one thing I don't like is the fact you have to scroll through one giant list to get to actions placed later in the hotbar list... Can we have the hotbar levels back?

Neoooo

Quote from: Even Tide on 2020 Feb 29, 10:10:04I can live with the big hot bar, the new emote icons are great! The one thing I don't like is the fact you have to scroll through one giant list to get to actions placed later in the hotbar list... Can we have the hotbar levels back?

While the slider for the levels is no longer present, you can still access the same functionality by pressing Shift+[number] to get to quick switch to different levels (I.E. Shift+2, Shift+3, Shift+4, etc,)

Bunny Hop

Is there an official list of things planned to go into the game?

LPatamon

Quote from: Neoooo on 2020 Mar 01, 00:37:14While the slider for the levels is no longer present, you can still access the same functionality by pressing Shift+[number] to get to quick switch to different levels (I.E. Shift+2, Shift+3, Shift+4, etc,)

The slider is still present but instead of being on the top part of the bar is now on the bottom part of it. Also you can use the mouse wheel to scroll through the bar. just hover the mouse cursor over the tool bar and use the mouse wheel :)

Yuchi Fristin

Hello, I need help.
such a problem, I registered on the site, I enter the same thing into the game, but writes that such a nick does not exist, what should I do?

Yuchi Fristin

Quote from: Green Bird on 2020 Feb 28, 17:03:21I think the new hotbar is too big, it looks like mobile game buttons, it doesn't need to occupy such a big part of the screen and some icons look blurry with this size. The old hotbar size was alright but ideally there should be a setting to change the size.

Hello, I need help.
such a problem, I registered on the site, I enter the same thing into the game, but writes that such a nick does not exist, what should I do?

supernatylol

I am very impressed that this still exists !! It hurts I have entered a couple of times and I see the map empty: C are they still playing?

LunarDusk

It appears so but then again ponytown is propably whats taking most of the players time
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

GabrielPivot

Very Noice. But also this needs to put like an avatar in archive.
Hai-

FirstChoice

I'm afraid it was last LoE update, I tried to play for a while, game is still unplayable after all these years, and not living soul after 2 hours of playing... Thats not how MMO Games works...

Go Up