Legends of Equestria Changelog 12th August 2018 (V. 2018.08.01)

Started by Ellowee, 2018 Aug 12, 10:54:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Asriel

Quote from: Cyan Spark on 2018 Aug 15, 05:35:01When you start drinking water 👀

Wait, there is a proper food system now? Where is this documented?
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Asriel

Definitely excited for the upcoming mining update, no matter how long it's going to take. (I noticed that bit of dialogue with Resonance.)

It'll make getting materials for crafting about 500 times easier.
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Asriel

Also, while they may never be playable, changelings are definitely confirmed in the LoE universe!

(I'm probably making this out to be a lot bigger than it really is.)

Twinkle Art

I Everypony i have a quick question:

Is a update for School of Friendship will come out because it would be nice to have the experience of learning and explore School of Friendship!!!

Equestrianman21

Guys, my game won't open. I updated it by deleting and reinstalling the game, but it won't pop up. Please tell me there's a way to fix this.

Honey Bell

administrator?

Please report all trouble to phabricator so we can easily do a follow-up

https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16754.0

Cheers
Woona
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Desert Tortoise 20

I keep forgetting to mention this, but the Quest Marker for "Removing Cookies And Browsing Data" won't go away even though I finished it. Could this be added to Old Quest Marker Fix next update?
I took interest in ponies because humans are stupid

LunairaNight

Tried to play "Full Yellow Jacket" and no clouds showed up so I went to the train station quest fix pony and now the quest is gone...?

This is kind of a game-breaker for me because I REALLY want my flying talent mark!

Honey Bell

they are usually around, when you switch rooms they should return. Going to the trainstation will mark it as complete.
Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

LunairaNight

Thanks for the response!  0:)

Now I wish I hadn't gone to the train station pony, I thought talking to him would reset the quest  :I

If the quest has apparently been completed, why am I still a blank flank foal? What can I doooo???  >A<  D:  DD:

Go Up